crash and wipe out thread. Rider flying off bike.

The latest campaign ad against reckless riding
You only have one life, live it or waste it

The choice is yours: Be the one in front or the one at the back

Riding in proper gears could save your life when you least expect it. Well, at least you can still call for help. :sly:

Misc

Third one rocks. Give some explenations so i'll be able to laugh more :)

This remindes me of the old movies where the villian would tie the girl down to the railroad tracks to get the train to stop. So a caption would go something like this "HELP ME....HELP ME....SAVE ME...WHERES MY HERO TO SAVE ME FROM THE MOTORCYCLE OF DEATH!" Er...maybe not but thats all I could think of off the top of my head.

Here is my
twocents.gif
for the day.

Jonny decieded to park the bike and take a seista after a long hard day of racing.

Excuse me sir, but it looks like your front tire has an uneven wear pattern. You might want to check your air pressure.

Never give money to a bum sitting on the side of the road. He'll just use it to go buy another bottle of rum.

Never give money to a bum sitting on the side of the road. He'll just use it to go buy another bottle of rum.

Bum and rum, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freak accident happened when rider failed to hit the brakes after long straight into corner

As he flew across the row of spectators, he exclaimed: No photos

Knowing that the camera's on him, he bid farewell to his loved ones in front of the national tv

the rider wave as hard as he could to signal the trailing bikes about his accident

I hope he completed his stretching exercises before this race?

The next olympic sport...Synchronized crashing.

The return of DADDY LONG LEG.

lol A lot of great ones since my last visit. I love the phrases and sayings all of you come up with. Makes them even more funny. 👍

These are awesome, very good laughs here, love the captions you put under them they bring the pictures to life.

Aahahaha
some photos with the description are totally out of the world, on some of them i cannot stop to laugh......
Guys you are genius at work......post some more please
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Bum and rum, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freak accident happened when rider failed to hit the brakes after long straight into corner

As he flew across the row of spectators, he exclaimed: No photos

This is probably the most realistic crash I've seen. It looks like he had a serious high side and he's gonna come down real hard.

Long jumper again

I was sure that I let down the side stand before I rest my hand on the bike.

The itch on the crouch became so unbearable that i jump off the bike just to scratch it

Back