Crash Club: Photo thread:Show us your Crashes, Wrecked & Damaged cars **read OP**

• Thread starter torque99
  • 112 comments
England
England
**All images posted in this thread are to not exceed a width of 800px**or provide a link to the full size HD image i.e imgur/flickr/photobucket

Posting the Viper below on the main thread had me thinking all the photos we post are clean now. Do you remember a few months ago you had to restart the lap again and again to get the position of the clean car before the handy damage on/off ..Do you have any old wrecks or scratches or dents that don't make the main thread or photos that you forgot to take off the damage but still look good. It doesn't matter how bad the car is damaged or how little the scratches I just thought it was worth having another thread for all the detail put into the damaged ones that are not shown. :bowdown:

I'm sure you guys have had some bad crashes and wrecks after a hard race/ tt and no where to post them. I know I have some I can dig out the library so....

Feel free to add any time as previously stated on other threads the only real restriction would be not to double/triple post too much, or repeat images and there is no limit as such but to keep it fair and help with loading times as above keep to 800px and a maximum of 20 pics seems to be the standard on the other thread. Looking forward to seeing your creativity again!

This is an open thread so Edited or Unedited shots-all welcome no restrictions

torque99 :cheers:đź‘Ť

PS If it is a really epic crash you can always post a little video or link to youtube with it on in here :bowdown:

DRIVECLUB™_20150805180844.jpg

https://flic.kr/p/w1Za5T

Last edited:
Don't encourage him @RL_23 - he's been crashing cars for weeks for this thread ;)

I don't have much that I've kept in the way of crashes, except some recent ones. I will be 'experimenting' soon though, so be afraid...

In the meantime, all I can offer this fine thread is an old compilation of mine from before photomode:

Don't encourage him @RL_23 - he's been crashing cars for weeks for this thread ;)

Most of those shots were old ones when going through my old library, had the idea then-ok so a few were recent :yuck:đź‘Ť

@RL_23 đź‘Ť Thanks-great shots as always..Glad you had fun at the classic rally weekend.

@Nato_777 I imagine you driving perfectly and not a scratch on the car at the end of the race the way your shots/artwork are taken, but you must have had one or two epic crashes, I think I am just an aggressive driver :lol: ;)đź‘Ť

Most of those shots were old ones when going through my old library, had the idea then-ok so a few were recent :yuck:đź‘Ť

@RL_23 đź‘Ť Thanks-great shots as always..Glad you had fun at the classic rally weekend.

@Nato_777 I imagine you driving perfectly and not a scratch on the car at the end of the race the way your shots/artwork are taken, but you must have had one or two epic crashes, I think I am just an aggressive driver :lol: ;)đź‘Ť

I like when torque99 crash đź‘Ť it's beautiful to watch his mistakes MeanElf :D Later today I will post more of my crashes :)

torque99 this weekend it was normal rally with few Fiesta R5 and other regular rally cars ;) Two weeks ago I was on classic rally weekend :) I must say that I enjoyed both events a lot đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

just been laughing my bottom off at your compilation video @MeanElf absolutely brilliant :lol: .....tho i now feel compelled to do 1 as well haha :lol:

It's a great video. đź‘Ť So many rollovers at the beginning - you know I've never done that yet in DC... MUST TRY HARDER! :lol:

Thanks both - so now you know some of the spots to help you set up that up :) go have fun. I will say that it's quite an experience when it first happens :D

Thanks both - so now you know some of the spots to help you set up that up :) go have fun. I will say that it's quite an experience when it first happens :D

I'm used to it now, I have 1 or 2 of those roll overs each day I get to race- There is always a rock or bit of fence in the way especially in Norway and Scotland point to points as per Video, I have hit all those points!!!:lol:

Back