Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,196 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Updated List

Morning all here's my updated list from last night.
Also looking for AMG Museum cards too
 
DOH!! All fixed now. Thanks Chris.

Just sent a few I missed mate.
Noticed you had 6 more for me.:) Nice.:D
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
A few new ones for you sent, chris. 👍
You could level me up after atiger filled you - if you have time.
 
A few new ones for you sent, chris. 👍
You could level me up after atiger filled you - if you have time.

Thank you mate.
atiger will more than likely get me later mate.
So soon has I get a minute I will start getting some over.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I have updated mygt.net link with approximately 70-80 new gear collected by Monatsende. He's epic. If someone could send some more, that'd be nice. I'll also send items that I have and someone's missing. 👍
 
I have updated mygt.net link with approximately 70-80 new gear collected by Monatsende. He's epic. If someone could send some more, that'd be nice. I'll also send items that I have and someone's missing. 👍

Send me a FR and I'll sync up with you.
 
Send me a FR and I'll sync up with you.


I've sent the FR, but im gonna have to leave for school so I cant send anything till I get back, if thats ok with you.
 
I've sent the FR, but im gonna have to leave for school so I cant send anything till I get back, if thats ok with you.

Thats fine. I'll shoot you some first. Thanks.
 
@ Monatsende You got all I have for now mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Good morning gear-wannahave-all-collectors :D
 
All Synched with agentorunge on Suits
 
@ Monatsende You got all I have for now mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Received them!
Thanks, mate. Progresses are not bad. Some of the old sets are completed or near completed and the new designs are coming in quite fast, too.

Good morning gear-wannahave-all-collectors :D
You wanna have some, too? Good morning, man without a flag.
 
I've sent the FR, but im gonna have to leave for school so I cant send anything till I get back, if thats ok with you.

Sent you everything I had that you didn't. Please sync up my helmets when you get the chance. Thanks.
 
Received them!
Thanks, mate. Progresses are not bad. Some of the old sets are completed or near completed and the new designs are coming in quite fast, too.


You wanna have some, too? Good morning, man without a flag.

Are you still missing Fast Rain 33? I thought I had sent you everything missing on your mygt page. Or did I miss that one?
 
i've got some new ones your lists say you dont have, if you want them.
 
It is there someone to swap the new suits and helmets and AMG cards
or something else?

look at my links if you are interested in something
 
It is there someone to swap the new suits and helmets and AMG cards
or something else?

look at my links if you are interested in something

Friend request sent.
 
Sent you everything I had that you didn't. Please sync up my helmets when you get the chance. Thanks.

Ok, i somehow managed to send you the stuff before leaving for school. 👍
 
Are you still missing Fast Rain 33? I thought I had sent you everything missing on your mygt page. Or did I miss that one?

Fast Rain-33 not in my object list. Double checked. Probably a miss. If that`s the only one no need to synch. We need christara321 to be the one with all available items. Starting the synch chain from his account from time to time is more efficient. 👍

BTW: Impressive avatar. :lol:

I`ll synch you now.
 
Need a little help.
Can someone sync with me ... much appreciated.
I will sync back in case you don't have the ones I have.
Will be behind the PS3 after 17:00 hours GMT.
:)

My Gears Collection
 
Need a little help.
Can someone sync with me ... much appreciated.
I will sync back in case you don't have the ones I have.
Will be behind the PS3 after 17:00 hours GMT.
:)

My Gears Collection

Your timing is pretty good, LOL:) Just about to get another send on.
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
doctorrg: gift box full :ouch:
 
Gifts full mate.:) Still a lot to send tho.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Wow ... many thanks ... as soon as I get home, I will empty the gift inbox ASAP.
Did I missed so much gear? :D

You are the man!
👍

It should be a nice to have feature for the next update if they would make the giftbox a little bit bigger?
 
Wow ... many thanks ... as soon as I get home, I will empty the gift inbox ASAP.
Did I missed so much gear? :D

You are the man!
👍

LOL :) just a little.
Got you all the helmets over was just about to start on suits and only a few over so will be some more to come.:D Loving it has they say when the big mac hits the mouth.LOL:) Or the gifts hit the inbox in this case. :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 


Thank you kindly for that #16 Card mate coming along now.:)
Also in other thread genuino is sorting that other for you and slower than bob.:) Happy days mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)


@GV27 Coming your way mate.:D Your all synced with what I have for you.:)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the syncs dublee and Chris 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back