Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,141 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to work now, but one of my friends could fill me up if they want. ;)
 
Thanks for the syncs dublee and Chris 👍

You are 8 ahead of me. No need to synch now. Let`s see what happens within the next hours.
 
ch1potle

If you want we can sync now
 
Big THANK YOU for aspawn911 for finishing off my pre 2.0 collcetion. 👍
 
Fryercar i'm ready too if you want now
 
Thank you Chris! I was not at home, and what a nice surprise I find when I'm back! 👍
 
dublee
Big THANK YOU for aspawn911 for finishing off my pre 2.0 collcetion. 👍

Thank you Aspawn!!!! Will be back home this afternoon. ;)
 
Hi, i'm looking for any of the new suits & helmets:

Helmets

Desert Camouflage
Safari
Skully
Untamed
Warp Drive

Suits

Graffiti
Flame
Woodland

Any help is very much appreciated :)
 
Synch with aspawn911. Seems that we came from different synch chains. Nice update. 👍
 
I`m updating chris atm.
 
Any of my friends able to fill me up, while I am at work?
 
Mygt updated. Not sent anything In here before.

If I have some gears you want let me know.

I don't collect standard gears so I naturally don't have any to send.

Thanks guys 👍
 
Synch with christara321 (1x) and OSE_CAP__SHADOW (4x) plus Lammy77 (24x).
Sorry guys, not much but that's all I have you don't had.

My gift box is empty and stand-by.
:nervous:
 
Last edited:
Synch with aspawn911. Seems that we came from different synch chains. Nice update. 👍

Then you got the 21 I had for you, but I have 9 more for you now.
 
Synch with christara321 (1x) and OSE_CAP__SHADOW (4x) plus Lammy77 (24x).
Sorry guys, not much but that's all I have you don't had.

My gift box is empty and stand-by.
:nervous:

Pick up what I can send to you, little mouse. GB full :ouch:

Then you got the 21 I had for you, but I have 9 more for you now.

👍
 
Thank you Chris!
List cleared :D
 
Pick up what I can send to you, little mouse. GB full :ouch:
👍

Fantastic, thanks for synch ... very much appreciated.
👍

Just send you Warp Drive nr. 12, the only one you missed ... sorry have no more to give.
:grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Could somebody sync me up to the latest, please.
 
ready to sync with another member now, Dublee???
 
No I don't ... unless they mean Camouflage which I can't mark?
💡


Ähm, Desert Camouflage = helmets, Woodland = suits in camouflage design... You can`t mark Woodland suits? Strange... I sent them all I have.


EDIT
My status quo:
Helmets: 840 (I checked my ingame inventory, that shows 836 helmets, but every helmet from myGT is listed. :confused:
No, I did not mark helmets double or triple...)

Suits: 778
 
Last edited:
Anyone feeling generous? lol
 
Ähm, Desert Camouflage = helmets, Woodland = suits in camouflage design... You can`t mark Woodland suits? Strange... I sent them all I have.


My status quo:
Helmets: 840
Suits: 778

Okay, so Camouflage = Woodland ... I already thought about it, but now I have a confirmation. No, I can't mark Camouflage because it's not on the list ... it's Woodland ... so I will mark it right now.
Thanks for helping.

My status quo:
Helmets: 829
Suits: 770
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back