Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again Chris!
Giftlist cleared and ready to sync.

No probs mate get you soon has.:)

Thank you again chris.👍

Giftbox emptied and mygt updated!

On mate now.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
My link upto date and giftbox empty, as it has been since I went to bed last night :(

Have 2 MC slots available today for anyone already on my list, I have AMG 3, 11, 13 and 17 👍

Done sending what I have to you 👍
 
Its not Ignorance mate its just people are busy sending to people.
Plus you are not in my friends list on PS3 And its full mate on there thats why I can not add anyone any more.?
Sorry if your being overlooked but some will get to you.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

No need to apologise, i'll post what I have...if it helps anyone out, all good to the cause :) Everyone will have them eventually im sure.
 
If any one out there could help with VITA, Its just he,s needing some of the old ones as well and its slowing me a little getting the new stuff out.:)
Its upto you if you can add him but it would be a big help for me and for him.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Done sending what I have to you 👍

Awesome, many thanks, just going to receive and update now 👍

Will send what I have that you miss 👍
 
If any one out there could help with VITA, Its just he,s needing some of the old ones as well and its slowing me a little getting the new stuff out.:)
Its upto you if you can add him but it would be a big help for me and for him.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I will add him. :)
 
No need to apologise, i'll post what I have...if it helps anyone out, all good to the cause :) Everyone will have them eventually im sure.

No worrys mate if there is someone in thread who is your friends list just give them a shout it will be quicker doing it that way.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Thank you again Chris!
Giftlist cleared and ready to sync.

Hi mate if you can send an FR to teecro it will help you get them gears in a bit quicker with more sending mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@ Teerco thanks mate for helping on this one.:)
All suits done mate 2 mins and I will get the helmets over.:)
 
Last edited:
Well, my sync with StarLight went smoothly, so now im again available for sync!
 
Hi mate if you can send an FR to teecro it will help you get them gears in a bit quicker with more sending mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@ Teerco thanks mate for helping on this one.:)
All suits done mate 2 mins and I will get the helmets over.:)

Thank you guys :)
I'm ready to sync
 
Thank you guys :)
I'm ready to sync

After chris is done with the helmets, I will do a backup and start sending your way.:)👍
 
Thank you guys :)
I'm ready to sync

I'll send to you as well if you like. No-one is sending me any new items but I can certainly send you the old gears
 
I'll send to you as well if you like. No-one is sending me any new items but I can certainly send you the old gears

Hey buddy, i'll see what I can do for you shortly just sending elsewhere at the min 👍
 
I'll send to you as well if you like. No-one is sending me any new items but I can certainly send you the old gears
I'll send you some gear while I wait for a reply from someone else 👍
 
Done sending what I have to you 👍

I've now sent your way, all I had that you missed 👍

I'll send you some gear while I wait for a reply from someone else 👍

Natt, i'll start sending suits if you send helmets 👍
 
Its nice to see the mad old world back in thread. LOL:) :D
 
Thanks Igwyana and Natt. I've been a bit slow to get started with work being busy. I will send on whatever I receive as always!
 
Thanks Igwyana and Natt. I've been a bit slow to get started with work being busy. I will send on whatever I receive as always!

Nice one, I've been really busy at work and not got into this much yet, Just wait until you start hitting the item limit :(
 
Its nice to see the mad old world back in thread. LOL:) :D

True facts!
As I keep receiving/updating mygt, it makes me think of the madness that we all endured a few months ago.:lol:
And then when we all get the sets finished, it will have the same feeling of a bit of emptiness of 'What do I do now?':lol:
 
Could you synch now with me?
You still have a few I don't, thanks mate.
👍
Really? I was quite sure I sent everything......hmm I might be mistaken hold on plz. And sorry for any incovenience! :guilty:
 
@kaijinx1

Synch with you done, could you please synch with me for the last ones I miss?
Thanks mate.
👍
 
Really? I was quite sure I sent everything......hmm I might be mistaken hold on plz. And sorry for any incovenience! :guilty:

No problem mate ... got the goodies ... thanks!
👍
 
True facts!
As I keep receiving/updating mygt, it makes me think of the madness that we all endured a few months ago.:lol:
And then when we all get the sets finished, it will have the same feeling of a bit of emptiness of 'What do I do now?':lol:

Yes its back to that crazy old wolrd.:)
Still quite a fair few helmets to get over yet, but you will be fully synced with what I have then.

With Vita if you start on the suits I will pick back up on the helmets for him.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
@kaijinx1

Synch with you done, could you please synch with me for the last ones I miss?
Thanks mate.
👍

Sure, but I don't have your myGT link :(
which one you want?
 
I've just realised I really think PD has a problem with the term 100%, I have 100% paints, 100% museum cards, 100% cars and 100% gears but after this week I don't.

Do you think they will just keep releasing new items as people complete 100% :crazy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back