** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest,after numerous watching of yours accident i think it was some kind of unnaturally move from rcb. it must be lag.
But then, the question is: should the drivers from the back be more carefull? Waiting for right moment and specially waiting for right place to get that close to car in front to make an overtake?
I had few of clashes with Brutaka. After my mistakes he hits me from the back. Lots of damage,lot of pit stops. Should i ask stewards to investigate these accidents? Or that was just a lack if luck? No matter so much…

What lag. Are you guys dreaming. Watch the video on ps3. The max throttle is a lag too. In this situation there is a victim and a guilty, rcb isn't the victim. That all.

there's clearly a lag from rcb on the vid. No matter about the throttle. The car definitely can't accelerate like that in the game, we can see that he's suddenly over 200km/h (in case of no lag, it shouldn't be possible) before to hit you. That proove it's a lag

Hi All,

Drivers who don't start the race on Hards should send me a pic " any lap On hards " immediately after the race.

Thank you.
I started race on hards, should i take a photo than?

Yes mate. Pic of your second stint on hards, because your first stint on hards was 5 laps only. Same for Brutaka. Thank you.

Yes mate. Pic of your second stint on hards, because your first stint on hards was 5 laps only. Same for Brutaka. Thank you.
I didnt understand. I was permited to use hards more laps??
I tought if i change tires in first pit stop, i dont have to use hards sny more. Missunderstanding?!

I tought if i change tires in first pit stop, i dont have to use hards sny more. Missunderstanding?!
Racing Hards must be used for 25% of the race at least = 10 laps at Rome. So you should have used the 5 more laps before to pit

Seriously Guys, I'm Waiting, it should take you 2minutes not more. @Brutaka, @rcb929 send me the pics, you can continue watching the forum list as long as you want after that.

I Really look forward to this tournament ends. it's not funny at all.

Sorry to hear that my friend, but rules are Rules.

Seriously Guys, I'm Waiting, it should take you 2minutes not more. @Brutaka, @rcb929 send me the pics, you can continue watching the forum list as long as you want after that.

I Really look forward to this tournament ends. it's not funny at all.
I pitted on lap 28 for Hard tires. Watch my lap times. I'm not by my ps3 at the moment.

20140608_183452.jpg 20140608_183528.jpg 20140608_183708.jpg 20140608_183729.jpg

I pitted on lap 28 for Hard tires. Watch my lap times. I'm not by my ps3 at the moment.

Hi All,

Drivers who don't start the race on Hards should send me a pic " any lap On hards " immediately after the race.

Thank you.

^^

Don't show me how it could be done send me the pic. thx

Last edited:
How? why? are you living with him ? thought you were 1300 km far away from New York. The tires type display bug work for us and not for you ?
I just assumed I could use the replay to take a picture of It and you could've said that without the attitude. He's apparently busy with something and cant use his PS3 for the day and I volunteered to help him.

I just assumed I could use the replay to take a picture of It and you could've said that without the attitude. He's apparently busy with something and cant use his PS3 for the day and I volunteered to help him.

Brutaka, rcb is on my psn friends list, i can see when he is near his PS3, thx anyway

Hi All, Here is the Stewards decisions regarding the Round 5 incidents :

TNR_LILBUDDY : 10 sec pen for causing accident with damage "10sec because it was involuntary" + 25 sec pen for Unfair Overtaking without giving back the position.

Brutaka_GT : 30 sec pen for 3 times Crossing the pitlane line "Lap 6, 16 and 21".

1402193730565.jpg 1402193886138.jpg 1402194266377.jpg

bcd73 : 30 sec pen for 3 times Crossing the pitlane line "Lap 6, 20 and 26" + 30 sec and 4 additional laps on hards in the next race for using the hards Racing tyres for only 5laps/10.

1402195506525.jpg 1402195776394.jpg 1402195918717.jpg

Lap 3 Incident between bcd and Brutaka " No Penalties"

1402194835650.jpg 1402194929550.jpg

Lap 20 incident between bcd and Brutaka "No Penalties"

1402278088219.jpg 1402278118989.jpg 1402277984681.jpg

@rcb929, your result will be validated after recieving the tires check picture. otherwise you will be Disqualified from this race.

@rcb929 gets a 35 second penalty for involuntarily hitting you but @bcd73 doesnt get any penalty for involuntarily hitting me twice.

P.S. not trying to call you out Bcd i'm just trying to make a point, please don't take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back