** CRCC S1 ** - Top Quality Racing - CLOSED

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 681 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 5 Qualifying Results :

Round 5 Qualifying Results.jpg

Given that the turn next the pitlane-exit is a med speed turn. The priority is for the cars on the track. Be careful when leaving the pitlane.

Hi All,

Drivers who don't start the race on Hards should send me a pic " any lap On hards " immediately after the race.

Thank you.

Hi there. Just want to let you know that I unfortunately can't race today. Sorry to tell you this so late but I couldn't do it earlier.

Hi Guys,

Here is the video of the incident between rcb and Mamaghi. Keep an eye on the brake and the Throttle. Judge yourself

the video was recorded by a phone, but the quality is ok

1402187407033.jpg

look at the Damage after the incident. lol

Last edited:
It wasn't that smart rcb, we were on differents strategies, you would overtake anyway.

It wasn't that smart rcb, we were on differents strategies, you would overtake anyway.
No we weren't. We were both on softs with about the same # of laps on the tire. You can clearly see it was lag and that you spun on your own after the accident.

No we weren't. We were both on softs with about the same # of laps on the tire. You can clearly see it was lag and that you spun on your own after the accident.

I was on a two stops strategy with 2 x 15 laps on softs. the consumption is not the same mate, i finished my 15laps first stint with 4/10 "tyres" , our ways of driving are much differents.

From what I saw that was most definitely lag, nothing can accelerate that quickly mid brake, Considering that, it is hard to judge how the spin occurred, yes you did spin on your own but it could have been a cause from the mechanical damage rcb gave you through a lag hit.

I have no verdict on this yet, too hard to determine atm.

I was on a two stops strategy with 2 x 15 laps on softs. the consumption is not the same mate, i finished my 15laps first stint with 4/10 "tyres" , our ways of driving are much differents.
I was piting on lap 25 for hards. Not that different.

From what I saw that was most definitely lag, nothing can accelerate that quickly mid brake, Considering that, it is hard to judge how the spin occurred, yes you did spin on your own but it could have been a cause from the mechanical damage rcb gave you through a lag hit.

I have no verdict on this yet, too hard to determine atm.

I did spin on my own affffftttter the contact, because of the Huuuuuge damage caused by rcb. The car was out of control,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back