• 51 comments

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
What do you want in GT PSP?

For me, I want the Gran Turismo 5 version of GT Auto (with Racing Mods), I also wanted a little track editor so you can create about 5 tracks (because of the small capacity of the game, I don't know).

Last edited:
This should probably be a thread about what we want as DLC.

Well... even though I kind of don't like it due to the nigh-impossible license tests (at least for me on GT4), an actual Career mode. It can be small, but it's a portable game.

A few new cars. Like, say, Koenigsegg, or the X2010. They don't have to be free, but you know...

After around five years, if anyone's still playing, reward them with something like a Time Savers pack which allows for an alternate profile with all the cars unlocked in all colors.

Like you said, more RM cars and a track editor. Make the editor a little more precise, but whatever.

That's what I've come up with now.

The newest cars are '09 Audi R8 LMSs and an '09 Corvette ZR1, I think that there should be more cars because there are quite a lot missing...

...such as

'09 Ford Focus RS
'08 Ford Focus ST
'08 Ford Fiesta ST
'06 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
'07 BMW M3 E92
all Porsches
a HUGE selection of Ferraris
'08 Aston Martin AM V8
'09 Aston Martin DB9
'07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
'09 Ascari A10
'06 Ascari KZ1
'03 Ascari Ecosse
'03 Dare DZ
all Caterham and Lotus Sevens
'08 Dodge Charger
'08 Dodge Challenger

Just to name a few.

As far as cars go... I wish they didn't remove the Holden cars, the Aston Martin cars, the Prowler, and the Catterham.

I wish they had given the people without CFW the ability to fully tune their cars.

And I wish PD had the foresight to actually make a real career mode.

As far as cars go... I wish they didn't remove the Holden cars, the Aston Martin cars, the Prowler, and the Catterham.

I wish they had given the people without CFW the ability to fully tune their cars.

And I wish PD had the foresight to actually make a real career mode.

Yeah, a career mode would be nice, but all the cars can be purchased though. Maybe you could get special editions of them, I don't know.

Here's something. On Youtube I was watching the euro GT3 opening movie and to me GT PSP just didn't seem as awesome as some of the past games. It might be just me, I don't know:indiff:

The newest cars are '09 Audi R8 LMSs and an '09 Corvette ZR1, I think that there should be more cars because there are quite a lot missing...

...such as

'09 Ford Focus RS
'08 Ford Focus ST
'08 Ford Fiesta ST
'06 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
'07 BMW M3 E92
all Porsches
a HUGE selection of Ferraris
'08 Aston Martin AM V8
'09 Aston Martin DB9
'07 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
'09 Ascari A10
'06 Ascari KZ1
'03 Ascari Ecosse
'03 Dare DZ
all Caterham and Lotus Sevens
'08 Dodge Charger
'08 Dodge Challenger

Just to name a few.

And don't forget Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

Maybe for every week they could release a free car pack to keep us updated?
I would like all car front/back lights to shine. For the atmosphere :)

Also for me, whatis missing is a lot of real tracks such as...

Philip Island Raceway
Surfer's Paradise
Nashville Speedway
Dover International Speedway
Bathurst Raceway
Sepang
Shanghai Race Track
Brands Hatch
Donington Park
Eastern Creek International
Adelaide
Silverstone
Istanbul GP
Rockingham
Euro Speedway Lausitz
Hockenheim Raceway
Spa-Francorchamps
Knockhill Raceway...

...just to name a few.

Also I'd like to see some more British sports cars, I mean, there are a great many that should have been put on, such as...

'59 Turner 950
'55 MG MGA
'63 MG MGB
'93 MG RV8
'81 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus (and Ti)
'81 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus Race Car
'81 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus Rally Car
'62 Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger
'72 Sunbeam Alpine and Rapier Fastback
'69 Marcos Coupe
'69 Austin-Healey 3000 GT

Just to name a few.

This is just a general list. I would spend a lot of time building an exact list, but I don't have that time, soz.

To me, I think there should be more Driving Challenges. There should be 1 lap battles, slipstream battles, heck just add all the Driving Missions from GT4!

I also want the old Polyphony 001 and 002 race cars from gt3. And racing mod option.👍

Agree 100%! But only for the GT5 RM cars, like the Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ’95, Dodge Challenger R/T '70, and the others.

If only PD could keep the car list updated on the PSP as they did with GT5. After all, PSP games are no stranger to DLC.

If only PD could keep the car list updated on the PSP as they did with GT5. After all, PSP games are no stranger to DLC.

I don't think they wanted to "waste" resources creating "standard" versions of cars. Instead all new cars are being made to "premium" specs and I don't know if they could be compressed or dumbed down enough to work on the PSP. Maybe the PS Vita will be powerful enough to handle "premium" spec cars and we could see some new content there... then again with all the complaints about "standard" cars in GT5 I doubt they would want to hear all the same complaints about there being "standard" and "premium" cars in GT PSP. Then this forum will fill up with wish lists for which cars to be upgraded to premium, or someone would complain that all the cars in GT PSP should have come as "premiums" to begin with.

Most likely scenarios are being able to play GT PSP on Vita, and maybe a new version for Vita coming out with only "premium" versions of cars. If Vita can't handle premiums, I doubt there will be a Vita version.

I don't think they wanted to "waste" resources creating "standard" versions of cars. Instead all new cars are being made to "premium" specs and I don't know if they could be compressed or dumbed down enough to work on the PSP. Maybe the PS Vita will be powerful enough to handle "premium" spec cars and we could see some new content there... then again with all the complaints about "standard" cars in GT5 I doubt they would want to hear all the same complaints about there being "standard" and "premium" cars in GT PSP. Then this forum will fill up with wish lists for which cars to be upgraded to premium, or someone would complain that all the cars in GT PSP should have come as "premiums" to begin with.

Most likely scenarios are being able to play GT PSP on Vita, and maybe a new version for Vita coming out with only "premium" versions of cars. If Vita can't handle premiums, I doubt there will be a Vita version.

Well according to Wikipedia, the Vita has 4 core SGX543MP4+ graphics. The PS3 has 550 MHz NVIDIA/SCEI RSX 'Reality Synthesizer'. I don't know what they mean, but I think the Vita could handle PS3 graphics so there might be a GT PSP Spec 2.0 and ... I have no idea what I'm saying :odd:

Maybe they're still gonna set a line between the console game and the handheld one by doing just that. Not exactly releasing a Vita version with only Premium cars, but maybe releasing one with the GT5 car roster and all cars being Standard.

The Vita may be powerful enough to display PS3 graphics, but only to a certain point, as some PS3 games look far better than others. The amount of detail in the Premium cars may cause it to drop frames.

Maybe they're still gonna set a line between the console game and the handheld one by doing just that. Not exactly releasing a Vita version with only Premium cars, but maybe releasing one with the GT5 car roster and all cars being Standard.

The Vita may be powerful enough to display PS3 graphics, but only to a certain point, as some PS3 games look far better than others. The amount of detail in the Premium cars may cause it to drop frames.

Why can't PD just do a GT5P for VITA?

Last edited:

30fps?

GT5Vita!

They could also have brought back the classic tracks such as Tahiti Road, Red Rock Valley, Grindelwald, etc.
Smokey Mountain
Tahiti R3
Special Stage Route 11
Seattle Short Course
Pike's Peak
Green Forest
Rome Circuit
Rome Night
Rome Short Course
Complex String
Hong Kong

Just to name a few...:sly: