Credit and cars gone

• Thread starter Phil009
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Need help please. Just logged into game my driver rating is correct but all my credit and all my cars are gone. Anybody with any suggestions please

Contact Playstation Suport, and tell them the issue you have with your game. Please let us know how you get on, because some players have contacted Playstation Suport with similar problem, and somehow they have been able to give them a contact number to contact Sony, and you may give you car vouchers and credits.
There are other threads about you problem, and here is the link to them below.
Help plzzzz just lost all my cars ????
Missing Cars since update

Last edited:
Tip for the future, DON'T turn the game off while it is saving, you can see the saving icon in the bottom right-hand corner, this appears to be one of the main reasons this happens

I truly doubt anyone here is doing something that stupid. What I normally do is hit the save button, if it says that the save is already complete then I end program, then save to usb. Its the only way to be sure, mostly.

It's clearly not uncommon, many people with the issue have cited it as the reason they probably lost their cars. Perhaps people don't notice that if they are rushing off the Ps4 and have just left the Sport Mode, Garage or livery editor that the game is still saving away as they switch it off.

Back