Creepy Picture Thread (Read OP)

There's something uniquely disturbing about this one. I won't just display it here so you can choose not to view it if you so wish.

It's a photo taken by serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades of one of his victims before he killed her in an abandoned barn (after cutting her hair and making her dress up).
Please note: The photo itself is not in any way gory or explicit but the sense of fear is haunting and extremely disturbing. Stuff of nightmares.

http://i.imgur.com/XrrJErz.jpg

Not as creepy as most on this thread but here's my 3yr old daughters portrait of herself and her sister. :)

DSCN1188.JPG

The next Tim Burton maybe. :lol:

I love your daughter's style. She needs to hit Hollywood as soon as she's grown. 👍

As for the banana...lips and noses have been made bloody over those on a 4 way basis in my experience.

Also, I think the creepy serial killer shots appeared earlier in this thread. That said, it doesn't make them any less creepy.

^^^ I'm betting that's a double exposure. The mom's/kids aren't centered in the field, meaning we were supposed to see that hanging black guy in the scene too.
If it were ghostly, or "paranormal", the mom's would have been centered in image as they are the center of attention.

Nice idea for a thread. It's added to my watch list. I like pictures like these. Reminds the world isn't just rainbows and ponies like we want to believe. It Keeps ones head in reality. The world can be a scary place.

tumblr_m68bqm0HOG1roaheko1_500.jpg
what the hell is this ? is it fake or some movie or something ?

Isnt that the one where one of the girl suddenly turn into a demon or something ? I cant confirm since its not moving from my phone. I do remember getting scared because of a screamer similar to that picture

Back