Creepy Picture Thread (Read OP)

the-rake-urban-legend.jpg

russian-sleep-experiment.jpg

WIN_20140925_153730.JPG

A friend of a friend was talking about this band, Aghast, so I decided to hear what it was, big mistake, I shat bricks, according to the two girls they're witchess, and the purpose of the album is to listen to it during rituals, I must say I've never heard something so disturbing in my whole life, and I usually like horror music, but this is just too much for me.

Oh and I've just remembered this creepy message from Sonic CD "Fun is Infinite, Sega Enterprises," that's what the message says:

2683037-4025146246-sonic.png

Am I the only one that is scared by the one's with wide mouths and things, thinks the big is kinda cute, and finds abandoned theme parks really, really beautiful? :drool:

Or at 3 AM.. :scared:

Anyway, new GIF!

It's a Legit film..

tumblr_kublw0WjYK1qatgjgo1_250.gif

"Le Cochon Danseur", otherwise known as "The Dancing Pig"
It's a French Vaudeville film, released back in 1907.

NOTE- This GIF is sped up 2x.
They really made films at the start of the 1900s?? :odd: I thought that didn't happened until the 1920s but 1907? Holy crap! I always thought Germany was the smartest country to ever do something like this at the time. Why you no teach me about the beginning of films / movies history class???

*EDIT* I just went to the wiki page and looked this stuff up about the beginning of films and filming actually first started in the 1890s. Yeah now this is starting to get pretty interesting.

Last edited:
The fire in the first one looks fake. It seems like the car, ground, and kids were all in the original image, and someone later added the fire.

Fake? Maybe. Creepy? Yeah.

Latest Posts

Back