Crew budies

• Thread starter thefraggle
  • 11 comments
Canada
ontario, canada
Slatanic1
I dont play socially very often, but feel free to send a request my way. Always nice to have more people to compare race game stats and stuff with, and for when i am in the mood, cool people to cruise with.

Psn is slatanic1, please put gtp in the request, blank ones tent to be ignored

United States
Fort Worth/Texas
RacingChamp30
Can add me, will start playing The Crew 2 later this month around the 20th or so. PSN id is RacingChamp30. The R and C are in capital letters. Just when sending a friend request, put in the subject line Crew 2 or something like that.

United Kingdom
KINGSTON UPON T
GTP_thefraggle
Can add me, will start playing The Crew 2 later this month around the 20th or so. PSN id is RacingChamp30. The R and C are in capital letters. Just when sending a friend request, put in the subject line Crew 2 or something like that.
Done

p78

Belgium
Belgium
scaffie78
here, i'll pitch in.

scaffie78, i've finished a lot of things on hard already, so if you need help...

Belgium
Belgium
DarkReefSlark
Need some buddies too. But I generally don't race... usually just roam around doing photos and stuff.

ID is DarkReefSlark.

Put Gtplanet on the subject so I know what it is about. Anyone feel free to add.

TJ13

Dark Theme. Thank you.
Premium
United States
Minnesota
TJ136
I would also like to have some buddies.
Mostly for the 2 trophies I need to get platinum.
TJ136

swbkcb
My PSN ID is swbkcb add me if you ever want to race or grind for parts also put Gtplanet on the subject so I know you're from here

United States
Chicago, iLL
GTP_Nismo
Holy thread bump. Just picked up the game. Will send FRs to those who listed their tags here. Just to have times to compare to.