Crew budies

• Thread starter thefraggle
  • 11 comments
I dont play socially very often, but feel free to send a request my way. Always nice to have more people to compare race game stats and stuff with, and for when i am in the mood, cool people to cruise with.

Psn is slatanic1, please put gtp in the request, blank ones tent to be ignored

Can add me, will start playing The Crew 2 later this month around the 20th or so. PSN id is RacingChamp30. The R and C are in capital letters. Just when sending a friend request, put in the subject line Crew 2 or something like that.

Can add me, will start playing The Crew 2 later this month around the 20th or so. PSN id is RacingChamp30. The R and C are in capital letters. Just when sending a friend request, put in the subject line Crew 2 or something like that.
Done

here, i'll pitch in.

scaffie78, i've finished a lot of things on hard already, so if you need help...

Need some buddies too. But I generally don't race... usually just roam around doing photos and stuff.

ID is DarkReefSlark.

Put Gtplanet on the subject so I know what it is about. Anyone feel free to add.

I would also like to have some buddies.
Mostly for the 2 trophies I need to get platinum.
TJ136

Holy thread bump. Just picked up the game. Will send FRs to those who listed their tags here. Just to have times to compare to.

Back