CronusMAX Plus owners, is it for real?

United States
Orange County, California
RACEFAN007
Hello,

I am considering the purchase of CronusMAX Plus to use with my Fanatec setup on PS4. I would really appreciate hearing from current owners experience with it.

Thanks,

Hello,

I am considering the purchase of CronusMAX Plus to use with my Fanatec setup on PS4. I would really appreciate hearing from current owners experience with it.

Thanks,

I'm in the same boat. I have a CSW V2 with BMW and F1 rim with Clubsport V2 peddles. Love the set up on my PS4 with F1 2015 and Project Cars! Would love to use that hardware with Assetto Corsa and F1 2016.

Thinking about just pulling the trigger for the $50 bucks or so just to try it.

Hello,

Thanks,
I bought the CronusMax Plus a couple of months ago, and I can confirm that the device works as advertised. I am now able to use my Fanatec hardware to play Assetto Corsa on PS4. The devices set up can be a little convoluted, but the CronusMax web site and official forum provides plenty of useful information.

Chronus Max is certainly an option but you might want to consider GIMX as an alternative, since it allows you to do more and has more options and compatibility.

Chronus Max is certainly an option but you might want to consider GIMX as an alternative, since it allows you to do more and has more options and compatibility.

Only problem with GIMX is that you will need a PC, laptop, or Rasberry PI running & connected to it for it to all work. The advantage with the CronusMax Plus is that you only need a usb hub & a usb cable for it to work. I'm leaning towards buying the CMP as the PS4 Wheel Edition mode sounds great, & seems to work fine from all the reports I've read so far.

Back