Crooooooow's GT5 GALLERY FORECLOSURE

Those shots are nice. In particular the second which was your entry I believe. It's very nice indeed. Love the warmth of it. 👍

GPR
Those shots are nice. In particular the second which was your entry I believe. It's very nice indeed. Love the warmth of it. 👍
I'm glad you enjoyed the display, GPR! :D

Shortly, I will began to share Photomode Competition entries to keep the gallery updated more often and to give the photos some more recognition. Plus, to interest your eyes with epic sweetness. :cool:

Great set! I know how difficult it is shooting on the HSR with the sky being so bright, but you've not been hindered. My favorite is the last shot. Brilliant composition and lighting. 👍

That's another tasty set Eric, love th choice of the color of the car, with your editing work on toning it's just perfect ! The first shot is beautiful, the sky is superb and the contrast is on top to highlight this crazy red. And very good composition also. Same thing with the last and its perfect use of the scenery to make the composition, the bridge act like an eye on the background with the car passing by. Maybe a very little bit too much sharpness on the car but nothing serious. The third has a great toning, too bad there are these reflection on the right part of the bodycar.

Great work mate !

Beautiful set :drool: Nice color and reflections.
It's my first comment in your gallery,and I must to say that your gallery is full of amazing shots 👍

Nice editing in those, well done! 👍 I love the first two the most! :drool:
Thanks GT! 👍
GPR
Second and last are my favs, quite nice. 👍
Thank you GPR! 👍
Great set! I know how difficult it is shooting on the HSR with the sky being so bright, but you've not been hindered. My favorite is the last shot. Brilliant composition and lighting. 👍
Thanks mann! :cool: High Speed Ring is a challenge to compose great photos with the sun devouring the image while keeping the car in bright vision. There is one interesting feature I have noticed with the weather alteration version of the track, when the weather change is set high, the sky begins to turn orange as an evening view. I took a view photos with the evening sun in my green/white Ford GT a few months ago. I was new to this setting which means the photos were not as exciting as the strange time alteration. I shall reattempt this soon.
That's another tasty set Eric, love th choice of the color of the car, with your editing work on toning it's just perfect ! The first shot is beautiful, the sky is superb and the contrast is on top to highlight this crazy red. And very good composition also. Same thing with the last and its perfect use of the scenery to make the composition, the bridge act like an eye on the background with the car passing by. Maybe a very little bit too much sharpness on the car but nothing serious. The third has a great toning, too bad there are these reflection on the right part of the bodycar.

Great work mate !
This was a rare occurrence of photos coming out well at HSR, as lilmann mentioned above. The reflection and sun blockage in the left 320px image ruined the image, but the minor editing seemed to fix the issue a bit. Not satisfying still, but I thought I should still share it. There were about one or two images that did not make the cut. Thanks for the descriptive comment! :cheers:
Beautiful set :drool: Nice color and reflections.
It's my first comment in your gallery,and I must to say that your gallery is full of amazing shots 👍
Well damn! Knowing you, I would have expected you to visit earlier. Or are you too selfish with your own work, you don't care about others? :dunce: :D

My sincerest apologies for being a slacking idiot. Though I don't want to sound like a soft cored apologetic weakling on a daily basis. But, here's a set that will hopefully reattach your attention. :D

Crowned

I hope you enjoyed the update and do come back for more soon.

Not a bad set indeed Eric, I too like the varied angles and also the clean look of the shots. I really like shot 8 and the last is my fav. 👍

Exquisite quality shots you dragged up for here Eric, loving the sense of motion, vivid coloration in the framing and the exposure work is awesome. 👍

Sure I enjoyed this update, sense of speed is yours, last shot is the best as its sky looks magnificent 👍

+1
Various and original angles in this set, great sense of speed in most of them. The work on composition is also very good. A very good set Eric 👍

Soft and elegant set, a pleasure to watch, various camera angles 👍
Thanks! 👍 My style of angles usually set as tilted. A normal flat stance is boring for most action shots.
GPR
Not a bad set indeed Eric, I too like the varied angles and also the clean look of the shots. I really like shot 8 and the last is my fav. 👍
Thanks to you too!
Very nice set, Eric! I really liked the composition and sense of speed in the shots. :cheers:
:cheers:
Love the color isolation on the 6th shot
it would make for a nice add
A nice addition for what, may I ask?
Sure I enjoyed this update, sense of speed is yours, last shot is the best as its sky looks magnificent 👍
I appreciate you dropping by and responding again on the same set. :D
Exquisite quality shots you dragged up for here Eric, loving the sense of motion, vivid coloration in the framing and the exposure work is awesome. 👍
Merci! I've used the unsharpen tool for a few images in the set. Thanks to my Computer Graphics class for community college. 👍
+1
Various and original angles in this set, great sense of speed in most of them. The work on composition is also very good. A very good set Eric 👍
I'll say it again, thank you! :D

To keep you on the edge of your seat.

Soon
10482937114_35818fef89_z.jpg

SVX
Epic LFA and Maserati sets Eric. Looking forward to the preview. 👍
Thanks for dropping by bro! I was planning to have the set up by last night, but with the site maintenance..... plus, I'll wait until most people in the US and Europe are up to reel in more traffic.

Some of those shots in your hottest gallery look vintage, loving the sharpness, punchy composition of the photos, motion blur in the framing and on top the quirky angle of the black California in the last shot. ^_^

I can copy paste Sean comment. I would have said the same things.
I also like a lot the second one, great bokeh / DOF on this one 👍

Loving what you did to the 'fisheye' picture of the Scuderia. I'm not sure how it was done, but it looks as if someone put some tape on its mouth so it couldn't speak. Great work as usual Croooow :cheers:

Back