CSR Elite Beta Testing Poll

• Thread starter sandboxgod
  • 191 comments

Which candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I am winning!!!!!! Lol

I knew I wouldnt have a chance here, but I agree. It has been a very long 3 days. ;)

Congrats Sonac, crispy and sandbox. Your dedication to Fanatec, and this community has paid off. Now dont let us down!

Oh yeah, enjoy ;)

All done are we.

Congrats to the eventual testers
Commiserations to all others who took part.

Your all great guys.

Unless mikemav or amf can pull 14 votes out right quick it appears to be decided.
This was fun. Lets hope we get the same opportunity with the next release.

Caz
Unless mikemav or amf can pull 14 votes out right quick it appears to be decided.
This was fun. Lets hope we get the same opportunity with the next release.

HA, yep, looks to be done. What's the prize for 4th, a set of steak knives? Thomas, didn't you mean you have 4 wheels to share actually, right? Or better yet, does this mean 4th, 5th, and 6th get to test the CSW when it's ready?!

Yeah, I don't know enough people here to canvass for the votes needed to make this deficit up. Okay, final offer: should I get that many votes that fast, the voter that puts me over the top can have my Turbo S wheel for $1+shipping. HA, nope, I don't even thing thinly veiled bribery would do it at this stage. :-)

Looking forward to seeing the reviews guys. The community is in good hands with this group. Well done.

Congrats to the top 3. Can't wait to read what you find out. I was simply honored to be put on the voting page, knowing I had little chance.

Enjoy, and can't wait to read the findings.

Congrats to the winners and thanks for putting me on the list.

Also I want to thank all the people who were kind enough to vote for me, even though I haven't been around for long. And with 20 votes I am really surprised and honored.

Thanks for all the fish!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for putting me on the list.

Also I want to thank all the people who were kind enough to vote for me, even though I haven't been around for long. And with 20 votes I am really surprised and honored.

Thanks for all the fish!

Well said, I feel the same way. I really appreciate the votes I got and those that watched my previous videos.

I have 23 votes for sale going at a reasonable price... :dunce:
When have I ever wound anyone up on these forums!!!

On a serious note their are no losers here, the forums are going to be great in the coming weeks reading peoples reports, impressions and feedback.

Mr Latte
I have 23 votes for sale going at a reasonable price... :dunce:
When have I ever wound anyone up on these forums!!!

On a serious note their are no losers here, the forums are going to be great in the coming weeks reading peoples reports, impressions and feedback.

There will be a communications blackout during the testing process, Latte. If the timeframe for testing is still 30 days then don't expect any info coming out until then. Orders from Thomas.

Just a little over 2 hours left. 👍

Yeah it's going to be great in the upcoming weeks. I can't wait to compare it to the T500RS, etc and see how precise it is and all that good stuff. These Clubsport Brakes are brilliantly put together so I'm expecting this wheel to be equally amazing :dopey:

sandboxgod
Just a little over 2 hours left. 👍

Yeah it's going to be great in the upcoming weeks. I can't wait to compare it to the T500RS, etc and see how precise it is and all that good stuff. These Clubsport Brakes are brilliantly put together so I'm expecting this wheel to be equally amazing :dopey:

I wish I had the CSW at the same time you guys get the CSR Elite. I am jealous of you a bit, Sandboxgod. :dopey:

wow... 2 more votes and i'll be in 4th place. Really unexpected.

I thank thee humbly, oh dear voters of mine. :dopey: I mean it though, thanks ;)

p.s.. Not that it matters much. Since 4th place doesn't even get a consolation price. lol

Logi you sound desperate mate. Don't lose credibility.

I am desperate? In what way mate? I already got my toy to play with, testing/reviewing the CSW. So I don't need this personally. ;)

It's just I was shocked someone still voted for me in the last minute. If I sounded desperate, then sorry. It was definitely not my intend.

Yay the poll has finally closed lol. Finally! Thanks once again everyone who voted for me. 👍

edit: cough what I meant was thanks everyone that voted period. lmao

Yeah LogiForce you got that CSW heading your way in good time I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I guess we should all send Fanatec our contact info and all that huh? I need to PM him

LogiForce
I am desperate? In what way mate? I already got my toy to play with, testing/reviewing the CSW. So I don't need this personally. ;)

It's just I was shocked someone still voted for me in the last minute. If I sounded desperate, then sorry. It was definitely not my intend.

No worrys. AGP pulling out means I have a spare vote I suppose.

Don't know how that would work though.

There will be a communications blackout during the testing process, Latte. If the timeframe for testing is still 30 days then don't expect any info coming out until then. Orders from Thomas.

Please note Im aware of your selection for CSW.
However having been a beta tester for the PWTS and privledged enough to be so lucky again. I am aware of the process and current communications.

Id hazzard a guess like before, anyone that gets one of thesse wheels via Beta will have instructions included on the process/requirements/conditions.

Congratulations to you guys...
Really Im sure your all super excited.

Last edited:
Poll closed, huh :)
I would like to thank to everyone who voted for me and I promise I will try to do my absolute best at testing the wheel, honestly reviewing it, answering to people’s questions and helping others with any problems they may have with it in the future.
I never expected such support here on GTP problems, because even though I am a very frequent visitor, I am not a big poster and also don’t know most of you personally, so I was very surprised. Thank you for enabling me to test this wheel early and get more information sooner, which will definitely help me with my website and hopefully also everyone else as a consequence.
Special thanks to Thomas for offering to do this and many thanks to Sandboxgod for organising everything (nothing would have happened without you), I am glad you are receiving the wheel as well! Congratulations to both you and CrispyChiken49. Now we must go to “work”! :)

Really well done to Sonac, crispychicken and sandboxgod. Thorughly deserved and I´m sure your write ups will be very good.

Once again well done to you all.

Cya next week guys :)

EDIT: well done to latte for securing a beta unit. :) looking forward to your report now and the photography ;)

Last edited:
Please note Im aware of your selection for CSW.
However having been a beta tester for the PWTS and privledged enough to be so lucky again. I am aware of the process and current communications.

Id hazzard a guess like before, anyone that gets one of thesse wheels via Beta will have instructions included on the process/requirements/conditions.

Congratulations to you guys...
Really Im sure your all super excited.

Sorry, slipped my mind you were also a tester in the past and again. :dunce:

Oh... and what Latte said about congrats and stuff. 👍

So we have a crystal clear decision here and I am happy to send you the latest wheels we have straight from the pre-production line.

These wheels will be in a more mature state than any other beta wheel out there and comes in final packaging. I will fly to China on Monday and will check the quality before we send it out.
Everybody should have at least one week to test it but I will tell the testers an exact date when the embargo ends so everybody can post the results at the same time.

CrispyChiken49

Well done and as promised for your sterling efforts you are now a member of the red team.
(1yr premium membership)

Last edited:
Fanatec...
So we have a crystal clear decision here and I am happy to send you the latest wheels we have straight from the pre-production line.

These wheels will be in a more mature state than any other beta wheel out there and comes in final packaging. I will fly to China on Monday and will check the quality before we send it out.
Everybody should have at least one week to test it but I will tell the testers an exact date when the embargo ends so everybody can post the results at the same time.

Wow... Sounds like a finished product, almost. Lucky guys those 3.
I hope you have a save flight, Thomas.
One week to test though? Ouch... you guys better get to it when it's in the mail!
It'll be interesting to see the results in two weeks time (Getting the wheel will take some time I reckon).
Gah! I am so jealous of you guys I can't wait till I can have a go at its big brother wheel. :P

^^Thank you Mr Latte! :cheers:

I also want to thank everyone who voted for me, very surprised I managed to get it! Can't wait to see this wheel on my doorstep! Feels good to be a member of team red!

Looks like the box will also go on display as well, right next to my GT3 RS Packaging!

Spagetti69
Are beta testers allowed to mention faults?

Only directly to Thomas of course. Remember, these are still not finished products so the only one that has interest in these faults is Thomas. He is the only one that is able to fix any issues before the units go into production for the masses.

That makes sense I suppose. So they haven't started a full production run yet then.

Responsible job this beta testing lark.
Who beta'd the Gt2's lol.

I'll string em up. He he.

That makes sense I suppose. So they haven't started a full production run yet then.

Responsible job this beta testing lark.
Who beta'd the Gt2's lol.

I'll string em up. He he.

Like Thomas said...

So read it as follows...
These are the latest wheels straight off of the production line. These wheels are further developed then earlier produced beta wheels, but they are still not the final product (thus still in beta state). And they come in a nice shiny box that will make you drool (please grab a towel before opening). :dopey:

Were the first GT2's that bad then? :ill:

Put That Cookie Down, NOW!!!

This for you Thomas, Awwwwllllll :)

[Youtube]OoNdZfFeo9U&feature=related[/Youtube]

LOL Latte. That started to get good at 2:06, shame it only lasted for a few seconds though.

Reminds me of songs of the old days...

Have you ever been HAPPY

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back