CSR Elite Beta Testing Poll

• Thread starter sandboxgod
  • 191 comments

Which candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patrocles
Not a bother at all, mate! :)

what do you want us voters to post about regarding the poll?
:)

I don't want them to post up anything for me.

Just thought more people would have chimed in.
Ok Latte said a bit but that was a given. Scotty set the world to rights. The others put there secret X's in and buggered off.

I was just making an observation that's all.

I have a feeling unless a grand miracle happens that we already have 3 winners to be honest. :P

Congrats on jumping so far ahead at least. When the poll closes I will probably need to congratulate you three again. ;)

Sandboxgod, did you quote the wrong guy? lmao
You quoted me but rambled on with a sales pitch :P

My bad it did turn into a sales pitch of a sort. That's why I've been trying to avoid posting to avoid dribbling more sales pitches out. :guilty:

I don't want them to post up anything for me.

Just thought more people would have chimed in.
Ok Latte said a bit but that was a given. Scotty set the world to rights. The others put there secret X's in and buggered off.

I was just making an observation that's all.

The reason I mentioned my choices was that when you went to vote you could see the current votes at that time and who had voted for who anyways.

You can still see who voted for who by clicking on any of the amounts voted behind a name. It will then take you to a page that shows who voted for who.

The tool didn't allow me to set a limit # of votes. So unfortunately in reality our actual vote count is a little different. We have to cast out the invalid votes like that manually

The votes of people who voted for more then 3 people won't count. Sandboxgod said this in a previous post one or two pages back.

When will we get our wheels sent out? I'm guessing maybe sometime like next Friday or so?

For me, if I do get it, I will run over to Blockbuster, and grab a couple games to test. Things like F12011, Shift 2 Unleashed, Dirt 3. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know! I'll also test TDU2 since I own it. First things first though, GT5 and Forza. Then I'll test other games, and then compare it to Fanatec's current lineup. See which one I'm faster with.

Epically sorry to hear that. My luck has been very good. Maybe Fanatec should send you a preproduction CSRE. If anyone can uncover a fault, it sounds like you can.

Wow, that sucks AGP5000. I hope Thomas or someone else at Fanatec will be able to resolve this for you. Experiencing so much bad luck with their products, no wonder your faith in the quality of their products has gone down to about zero. I hope it will get restored somehow. :(

On topic:
Tick, tock, tick, tock... less then 12 hours to go on my watch. Congrats to the winners as I doubt I'll be awake when the poll closes. :dopey:
I will be looking forward to seeing you guys play with them ;) Enjoy!

scoddee
Check your watch LogiForce, closer to 18 hours on mine, I think.

Scotty

I guess the forum script doesn't take into consideration local time the, but instead uses server time. And which timezone that is... Dunno.

The percentages in the last column of the poll results are jacked up. I see the screw up; They compared votes received to total voters. They should have compared votes received to total votes cast. It doesn't matter for the purpose of selection but you know I couldn't let it go unmentioned.:ill::)

Scotty

p.s. "they" is the poll software, not Sandboxgod.

Damn they...... they are behind all the nefariousness we deal with.

Wow, i thought i made that word up, but spell check allowed it. Huh

I have a league race I have to skip tonight so I know I will not wreck anyone if something happens mid-race with my wheel........:( :boggled: :irked: 🤬

I fully understand the feeling as I await the return of my RMA'ed GT3rs. Anyway, getting way off topic.

I guess the forum script doesn't take into consideration local time the, but instead uses server time. And which timezone that is... Dunno.

Yeah, I'm GMT-5 and the OP is GMT-6 I think. My poll screen says (cut & paste):This poll will close on Oct 27 2011 at 2:59 PM. What's on YOUR poll screen LogiForce ?

Scotty

EDIT: The "GMT-5" above should be"GMT-4" AND the "GMT-6" above should be "GMT-5". I didn't Just change it because it had already been Quoted before this edit.

Last edited:
scoddee
Yeah, I'm GMT-5 and the OP is GMT-6 I think. My poll screen says (cut & paste):This poll will close on Oct 27 2011 at 2:59 PM. What's on YOUR poll screen LogiForce ?

Scotty

This poll will close on Oct 27 2011 at 1:59 PM

I am at GMT+1 or Central European Time (CET).

scoddee
What time on your screen was post 141 posted (the one I'm quoting)? 12:28 am here

11:28pm

Current local time: 6:44 in the morning and post time 11:44 pm. Dunno if local time is AM or PM. We all work with 24 hour times here in the Netherlands. Which is the timezone of Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Madrid.

11:28pm

Current local time: 6:44 in the morning and post time 11:44 pm. Dunno if local time is AM or PM. We all work with 24 hour times here in the Netherlands. Which is the timezone of Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Madrid.

OK here's what I think (gulp).All times on my screen, including poll closing time, are adjusted to my time zone EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)(GMT-4). You on the other hand are getting everything adjusted to CDT (Central Daylight Time)(GMT-5). I don't know how you fix it. Maybe the Forum mixed up CET and CDT.

Scotty

EDIT: The OP is also CDT

It's confusing but basically I should just add 6 hours here I think to the closing time.

scoddee
Confusing but partly solved ! Check PM

Scotty

Replied. ;)

Edit: thanks scoddee for clearing it up and giving me a grand facepalm moment here. I set the wrong timezone in my forum options :dopey:

Sorry for the confusion here. My time now reads

This poll will close on Oct 27 2011 at 8:59 PM

Last edited:
Back