cuda&supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter breezy23d
  • 13 comments
  • 791 views
Messages
427
United States
Wilmington NC
Messages
breezy23d
Looking for a sassy grass green cuda and a 97 supra rz don't have tickets but I have cars paints and museum cards
 
What cars do u have
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do u care if the Supra is 0/0/0 and do u care it is tuned
I am looking for something comparable to a nontuned supra
 
Totzke8
Do u care if the Supra is 0/0/0 and do u care it is tuned
I am looking for something comparable to a nontuned supra

Nah it doesnt matter I just want a supra rz
And how bout a Buick GNX?
 
Sounds good

I can trade at about 6:30 PST
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok but Im gonna have send it tomorrow morning if that's that's ok with you just send me a fr me gamertag is breezy23d
 
Got it
 
breezy23d
dont forget to send me a FR

I couldnt because you have a maximum number of friends i tried twice
 
i just bought the Sassy Grass Green plymouth cuda 440 six pack '71 if you still need it
 
breezy23d
car has been sent

Ok will send as soon as reset occurs around 4:00 pst
 
Back