Current Listening ChoiceMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 35 comments
  • 1,535 views
Messages
3,176
Not the song you're listening to - a band or group that you find yourself listening to more often or listening to lately a lot. For me, its Turbonegro; a great Norweigan punk group.
 
The White Stripes. I just got their latest album, and now I find I have to go get the 3 before it.
 
Chevelle. I'll go througha phase where I'll listen to them a lot, then forget they exist, then remember again and listen some more. Their latest CD is very good.
 
i've been getting a lot of Ministry of Sound lately. I've also gotten a LOT of hardstyle techno coming down the pipes
 
Originally posted by Zrow
Chevelle. I'll go througha phase where I'll listen to them a lot, then forget they exist, then remember again and listen some more. Their latest CD is very good.

hey!!! some of the few people I have seen that know that band. they rule. I like point # 1 more, but still, the last album is cool.
The band I have been listening to a lot lately has been Led Zeppelin. no matter how, I always come back to them and realize always something new to their songs. Trampled underfoot and Achilles last stand have both been the recent "OMFG how did they do that" stuff from them, like once was "dazed and confused" (and still is, the playing in that song never cease to amaze me, its impressive.) the cumule of talent that is led zeppelin. yeah.

Cano

also, I have been hearing to the Pillows a lot. they rule too. easy going songs, but oh so effective.
 
A lot of Outkast, and recently back into Linkin Park.
 
Led Zeppelin = 👍

For me it's been Tool, the rest are all random songs and artists.
 
I've been listening to Audioslave a lot lately. It's just one of those rare albums where every song on it is good. I've also been listening to the new Nickelback album. It's pretty good.


-Mark
 
Elbow. I just discovered them. I must say that they do rock like a stocked glock.
 
I've been more classic rock lately, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin..And Tool.
 
I generally listen to Fear Factory, an industrial-metal band that kicks serious ass :trouble: :cool:
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
I generally listen to Fear Factory, an industrial-metal band that kicks serious ass :trouble: :cool:


👍 👍 Fear Factory is definitely badass. I love the song Descent (sp?). Good stuff.


-Mark
 
Originally posted by Cano
hey!!! some of the few people I have seen that know that band. they rule. I like point # 1 more, but still, the last album is cool.

I read a review of a Chevelle album, basically saying they are a poor copy of Tool. I'm not saying I agree with them though, because I have yet to have heard one of their songs.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Elbow. I just discovered them. I must say that they do rock like a stocked glock.

Why do you always listen to the crappiest British bands? There are about 500 million other bands that sound exactly the same as them.

Hmm, at the moment allot of Industrial stuff. KMFDM, NIN, Static-X and Fear Factory. But also allot of Pearl Jam and Stp, Incubus and I just bought the Best of Led Zepplin album which i've been listening to today. I like to keep my playlist varied.
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Why do you always listen to the crappiest British bands? There are about 500 million other bands that sound exactly the same as them.
I bet you can't even name 1 hundredth of a percent of those bands.
 
I don't think it would fit into one whole post.

Have you heard any Muse? or Feeder?
 
SLAYER is my favorite band, but lately i've been listening alot to Slipknot (they are now my second favorite band), also i hear Brujeria a lot (thats why they are my third favortie)

PENDEJOS! NO SE JUEGA CON LAS LEYES DE LOS NARCOS SATANICOS!
 
Lots of Fluke, Overseer, Led Zeppelin, Junkie XL, Daiki Kasho and that's about it, oh and Mushroomhead, and In Flames.
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
I've been listening to Audioslave a lot lately. It's just one of those rare albums where every song on it is good.
-Mark

I agree i've been listening to this cd every day since i got it for christmas.
 
I've been listening to a lot of Van Halen because of my son. He heard some of their older songs a couple days back, and now he wants to listen to every CD I have of them.
 
Lately I've been listening to Alkaline Trio, The Mars Volta and Thursday.
 
I have rediscovered Stereolab even though they've been my favorite for years now. Their new album, Margaine Eclipse, is a masterpiece. They've been around since around 1990 and are very prolific. But their latest is a new peak. I love it more every time I hear it. I highly recomend checking it out.
 
Back