Current Listening ChoiceMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 35 comments
  • 1,535 views
Originally posted by regulate
live mixed: Armin van Buuren, and recently Markus Schultz

van Buuren was on the radio this evening doing a live DJ set. It was hot.

These days I've gone quiet. Dido, Massive Attack, Jean-Michel Jarre, Orbital.
 
I've been listening to a lot of heavy stuff lately. Mostly, I just started digging through my hardtrance collection. Lots of Van Halen, Rage Against the Machine, and David Usher too.
 
Originally posted by milefile
I have rediscovered Stereolab even though they've been my favorite for years now. Their new album, Margaine Eclipse, is a masterpiece. They've been around since around 1990 and are very prolific. But their latest is a new peak. I love it more every time I hear it. I highly recomend checking it out.


OOOOK!!! will get it. I have been wanting to check out more stereolab stuff. when I finish downloading that ray charles CD, I'll get some stereolab albums. thanks for the reminder.
as for what I have been hearing, well, a lot of death cab for cutie lately, including some live shows I found around. also, HEM, and a lot of OCremixes.

Cano
 
Back