Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BWX
  • 2,574 comments
  • 212,801 views
I think the map is simply to show update progress and availability. They say it will take hours, not days or weeks.

I've already downloaded this update and am super excited now.
 
OK, I thought that might be the case, but in the video, he said something about going ahead and changing my password. Thanks
 
Hopefully no one caved in and traded in their PS3s earlier today. :lol:
 
I think you will still have to do that. Even if you didn't it would be a good idea.
 
wish I had a calvin silly face right now wow 70%
 
Feels like I've been chasing some skirt for almost a month now, been polite and honoring her request to wait. Then one fine saturday night she sends an email saying she's ready. After a long, expensive download, I mean dinner, she...lets me...well...feel her up through her sweater, bra on.
She's not even that good looking. But then neither am I.

You sir, you just made my day ! :D
 
I'm trying to download the update to a flash drive and it's topping out at around 30mbs. I might have to try tomorrow.
 
um it stopped updating WTF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
So what's up with the map of America that's supposed to light up as services are restored? Clicking it made me log into my yahoo account, then had me make a Flickr account. Now when I click it I just get an error message. WHY???

Where's this map at.
 
I got an error during the unusually long download, hmm, is there a copy of it on the website?
 
getting the ol service down message again WTF
 
Honestly, I wasn't missing PSN one bit, but now that's it's back I'm right on that update.
 
ok i got the latest update what hell do I do now
 
No service in Aus, looks like we have to wait longer than the US (ugh).
 
Just a quick question if the map is white (Which it is) that means there is no service but if its dark in a state that means its on? Er what? Either way Im all downloaded and updated.
 
Downloaded the update and it installed fine. Then I try to sign in and get the "change password" prompt, but then get a server maintenance error. I come on here to check it out- see that map, but no states are lit up on my playstation browser.

Are any states lit up for anyone else on that map?

After creating flicker account and clicking map I get this error on flicker: ''This photo is private. Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.Here's a link back to your home page'' WTF?
 
Just a quick question if the map is white (Which it is) that means there is no service but if its dark in a state that means its on? Er what? Either way Im all downloaded and updated.

That is my guess. I believe they will simply update the photo when it is available in those states. No need to click on it.
 
That is my guess. I believe they will simply update the photo when it is available in those states. No need to click on it.


I figured that so I guess when a state either goes dark or a different colour then we need someone to confirm this from that state.
 
I figured that so I guess when a state either goes dark or a different colour then we need someone to confirm this from that state.

Interesting to see which way it goes. East to West or visa versa.
 
My friend said that it will come up like Japan then Europe/UK then the US and so on in phases.
 
Interesting to see which way it goes. East to West or visa versa.

How Bout Right up the Middle...👍 How bout Minnesota first ;)
 
MitchZ06
No service in Aus, looks like we have to wait longer than the US (ugh).

Remember Mitch if u find out that we do have it in aussieland don't forget to let everyone know .... Or else !!!!



Haha jokes. ;P
 
West to East I hope. (I live in California)
 
West to East I hope. (I live in California)

See I thought you lived here in virginia with me and you were a masochist. There goes my hope to meet an interesting person *sigh* ;)
 
Back