Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BWX
  • 2,574 comments
  • 212,845 views
It took some people in the US 2-3 hours to get their emails. I imagine it will be the same everywhere.
 
25 min, it just arrived. Everything working again :)

Sony kept the reactivation clean and easy, i'm impressed!
 
thanks man, yea we'll its always good to do so em gaming besides ur real life work.. i mean gaming isnt going to make you money unless you win gtacademy.. other than that its just supposed to be for people who have some time & wanna have fun p[laying games .. i'd go to work everyday > staying home playing ps3.. but also depends on what work u got so..

gl to everyone might see u all tonight,
 
I didn't need no email!
 
Still nothing.. I sent for it at about 10:30 this morning.
 
down again in italy!!!! incredible..
i was playing online and again serve under..
 
Do not log off. You can not get back on then!!
 
So sony messed up yet again... Bin online for 90min then suddenly its down again.
 
Maybe they're turning the Playstation Store on now?
Just a guess
 
Maybe they're turning the Playstation Store on now?
Just a guess

Hopefully your right. I'm praying the hackers haven't attacked again, another few weeks of no PSN would be to much.
 
if you were logged you are still online, if not you can't enter anymore.
 
Anyone else getting the email and clicking the link to find that the reset site is "under maintenance"?

Cheers
 
Same for me, can't log back in. I can't believe this.
 
I can't sign back in...
 
Back