Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,203 comments
yacc.jpg

wonder woman spinning GIF

I just wish the screenshot included the ratio.

Last edited:
choke.jpg

The rat is absolutely not okay. Mental illness.
I mean, if she was eating Woke Policies for lunch we might want to check her IQ as well to see if she's mentally competent to be outside of her house.

I mean, if she was eating Woke Policies for lunch we might want to check her IQ as well to see if she's mentally competent to be outside of her house.
Whatever it was eating, we know it doesn't grasp the concept of chewing fully. Calling that one a rat may be inappropriate because I'm pretty sure even they know to do that.

Isn't Swift like one of the richest women in the world? I think she's doing just fine.

conn.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
He needs to calm down. Why's he gotta be so mean? I think we all knew he was trouble. I remember some of his previous posts all too well.

I don't know that Taylor even qualifies as promiscuous, let alone HYPER promiscuous. Certainly a single male star of her level of fame might be even expected to be hyper promiscuous. But somehow it's not ok for her to not be married and sometimes date people. Sexism on parade.

Last edited:
How is Taylor Swift promiscuous? She's so mild and relatable...probably why she is massively popular and can make measurable impacts to the GDP of regions she visits...and why she's person of the year.

So I don't care about Swift. Of course it's absolutely, totally fine to like her music, even as I don't, but I think idolatry is bizarre. However, the weirdness of idolatry pales in comparison to conservatives seething with hatred for her. Like why are NR, The Federalist and other outlets spilling so much ink to criticize her?

Last edited:
Didn't the row start when she was seen on camera openly opposing GOP policies and they're worried she might convince several million of her thralls to do the same?

So I don't care about Swift. Of course it's absolutely, totally fine to like her music, even as I don't, but I think idolatry is bizarre. However, the weirdness of idolatry pales in comparison to conservatives seething with hatred for her. Like why are NR, The Federalist and other outlets spilling so much ink to criticize her?
Powerful single woman who promotes acceptance and talks openly about sexism? Sounds super threatening to some insecure men.

FQnpQuVaIAY2vje.jpg

Last edited:

Alternatively:
Edit: Jesus Christ. I could bet it was going to be stupid but I really had no idea it would be this stupid.

Furthermore, given their apparent romantic pairing, it’s fair to posit some of the dating activities of these two COVID-19 vaccine enthusiasts. Will Travis buy Taylor a Chiefs-themed mask to deal with the supposed resurgence of the virus? Will Swift bedazzle one and give it to her new beau? Will the two skip hand-in-hand through a flower field on their way to get their latest COVID-19 boosters? Additionally, Swift could appear on Kelce’s podcast, and in turn, the star football player could start in one of the singer’s music videos. In each scenario, both could virtue-signal the importance of vaccines that don’t prevent the contraction or spread of the coronavirus.
Mental illness.

Last edited:
erickson.jpg

I do believe the screenshot is from a real tweet as I trust the source to not be so deceitful but there isn't enough in the way of keywords to find it via a keyword search. Can anyone here who has a Twitter account find the tweet?

Last edited:
Back