• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,204 comments
When in doubt, go to a tired scapegoat:

Last edited:
lol

leftist-ass.jpg

LMAO

alex-jones-eats-ass.jpg

Not kink shaming and I do not really care what goes on between consenting adults, but it's weird to just blast that out there for everyone to see.

Not kink shaming and I do not really care what goes on between consenting adults, but it's weird to just blast that out there for everyone to see.
It used to be weird, now with the rise of OnlyFans, it's a business decision...not that I want an Alex Jones OnlyFans because that sounds like a war crime.

Apparently now it wasn't a double entendre but about literal cannibalism.

aj-eat-ass.jpg

That bitch is broken.
I thought Musk claimed he wanted to protect you all from cannibals. Just not the homegrown asseaters, I guess.

GIpVfn5WgAEmqL-.jpeg

I just hope Jones got Kaitlin Bennett to wash her poopy ass before he chowed down.

Last edited:
That "Exposé" thread you quoted is quite the reread, especially where its author refers to this tweet as "sensible pushback" by Trump in the very next post.
I still find myself chuckling at that one having thrown a bitchfit because "MSM" (referring to the Jefferson Jimplecute, a weekly paper out of Jefferson, TX with a print circulation of 714 as of 2023) printed the obituary of one of the town's 2.24k (2021) residents.

Screenshot-20240315-122528-Samsung-Internet.jpg

lol @ the post likes.

Last edited:
I still find myself chuckling at that one having thrown a bitchfit because "MSM" (referring to the Jefferson Jimplecute, a weekly paper out of Jefferson, TX with a print circulation of 714 as of 2023) printed the obituary of one of the town's 2.24k (2021) residents.

Screenshot-20240315-122528-Samsung-Internet.jpg

lol @ the post likes.
As I recall it wasn't even the media who "politicised" the obituary but the grieving widow. As you said, the paper just printed it. Not printing it because of its content would've been actual media politicisation.

Edit to add that it was the widow who @VBR was shaming for her opinion even as he tried to call everyone else out (in advance) for shaming him for his.

Last edited:
As I recall it wasn't even the media who "politicised" the obituary but the grieving widow. As you said, the paper just printed it. Not printing it because of its content would've been actual media politicisation.
ReEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE cEnSoRsHiP!¡!

If one didn't need anymore proof that Rogan is now a Boomer Conservative, it's that he has on right-wing losers like Lindsay who have zero relevance to the general population unless you're deep in Conservative conspiracies & horse ****. Yet, some Rogan fans will still go, "But he liked Bernie!" from 4+ years ago before he decided to LARP as a Texan.

Back