Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,203 comments
calum-embryo.jpg

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

If we found a sperm or egg on mars we'd say it was alive (I mean, presuming it wasn't dead). So dumb.

Last edited:
If we found a sperm or egg on mars we'd say it was alive (I mean, presuming it wasn't dead). So dumb.
Wait a minute, I just gotta go commit murder by taking a dump.

As the comments beneath this "ethicist's" tweet point out, nobody said embryos weren't human tissue. It's just that the mother's rights as a living human being outweigh those of the people who would force her to bring the embryo to term without her consent.

Last edited:
Lol, is that Boogie's schtick? Trying to get into the right wing culture war, now that the Internet turned on him & he blames everyone but himself?

I have no idea who he is but community notes suggest his no doubt rather large ass is broke and this is engagement bait to gain publicity for himself.

Last edited:

As the comments beneath this "ethicist's" tweet point out, nobody said embryos weren't human tissue. It's just that the mother's rights as a living human being outweigh those of the people who would force her to bring the embryo to term without her consent.

I prefer not to "weigh" it. My take would be that an embryo is living, but it's not a child with rights. It's a clump of dividing cells with no rights. The people that want her to be pregnant have no rights in this.

Last edited:
I prefer not to "weigh" it. My take would be that an embryo is living, but it's not a child with rights. It's a clump of dividing cells with no rights. The people that want her to be pregnant have no rights in this.
Even if it has rights which are recognized broadly, nobody has the right to any part of another's body absent consent. The "pro-life" movement wants to grant this right selectively, denigrating others' individual sovereignty, and so "pro-life" is just a nice way of saying anti-consent.

What's weird is he studied medicine at Oxford, and one of the requirements for that is to sit the BMAT.

The final section of the test is to provide a cogent and concise argument to a question that you can select from a variety of options.

Last edited:
Hmm.

yacc-boeing-spacex.jpg

Now I must confess that I'm not exactly fluent in Musksuckinese, but I feel like "legacy media" must be represented below, even removing the Murdoch outlets, and if it isn't...well, what does "legacy media" even mean?

Screenshot-20240316-095905-Samsung-Internet.jpg

It also seems to me that some information has been omitted from the initial tweet. What, uh...what happened after the rocket reached "orbital velocity"?

Eternal Sonata/Trusty Bell is one of my favourite RPGs and half the game is a lecture on the life of Chopin.

Spoiler, he turns out to be the bad guy so maybe fatso has a point, lol... naaah. All the other characters are white too.

Last edited:
They'll start hating her when they realize she likely represents things they don't like.
“I truly believe that kindness is the most important attribute anybody can have, because whoever you see on your way up, you’re going to see on your way down,” she says. “I try to be as loyal to my people as I can, and I hope they return the favor. I also love watching everyone succeed together.”

Til' then, they reveal themselves as they have multiple times. They only like Sweeney because she's got nice boobs & that's all women really are good for in their eyes; sex toys & home makers.

Last edited:
They'll start hating her when they realize she likely represents things they don't like.

Til' then, they reveal themselves as they have multiple times. They only like Sweeney because she's got nice boobs & that's all women really are good for in their eyes; sex toys & home makers.

When people show you who they are, believe them - and believe them the first time.

Mocking that particular movie seems to open one up to all kinds of meme related mockery.

The unfortunately surnamed Pastor Camp has received 463 replies to 20 likes so far and I'll wager a fair portion of them are variations on "Inconceivable!" and "You keep using that word..."

Screenshot_20240317-211620.png

Last edited:
Back