Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,968 comments
20210729_004228.png

@Shaun is this true?!
4615347.jpg

No doubt we endured some very tough lock down rules during the initial Covid outbreak but to compare any of them to a concentration camp is disgusting and an insult to those that did suffer from them.

What an absolute Cooker.

I knew it wouldn't take long before some of them started including the existence of traffic police* in their conspiracy. The cope for this massive L is off the scale.
*human traffic police

Last edited:
Screenshot-20221230-052817-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if I should feel bad about laughing at these feebs.
Nah. Can't feel bad for ignorant people. At best, he doesn't know that Southwest is private. At worst, he's willingly ignoring this/being lobbied by Southwest airlines.

Tesla is in a troubling spot at the moment, wonder how Elon plans to improve things.

“I’m gonna keep tweeting stupid **** that continues to jeopardize Tesla and its investors.”
I'd say his wife/PR should do this, but he's probably fired them.

Barack Obama No GIF

Fk1T0RmXwAAsVf1

Tesla is in a troubling spot at the moment, wonder how Elon plans to improve things.

“I’m gonna keep tweeting stupid **** that continues to jeopardize Tesla and its investors.”
Pretty sure he's just expecting Republicans in Congress to help him out, and given that they've demonstrated how beholden to him they are after having already abandoned conservative principles of governance, it's not actually that stupid a gamble.

Pretty sure he's just expecting Republicans in Congress to help him out, and given that they've demonstrated how beholden to him they are after having already abandoned conservative principles of governance, it's not actually that stupid a gamble.
Probably. Bernie already called him out for a similar stance before.

Tell me, what's the job of an Elf on the Shelf? I'm sure it's not anything surveillance-state-y...

Yeah, I won't be surprised if he gets some (more) of that sweet MIC moolah, especially if the GQP win in 2024.

How dare these Native Americans replace white culture?

FlbjtFiWYAABzHB.jpeg

The US amoxycillin shortage is all Ukraine's fault (plus a few humorous replies):

Screenshot_20230102_092607_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It's such an amazing thing watching right-leaning morons stick up for Tate now after he's tried to jump into their good graces when he was "cancelled" from social media for completely legitimate reasons. Because, you can immediately tell none of them have any actual backstory on him other than the presumption, "The left hates Tate, so he must actually be alright".

Otherwise, they'd know Tate has literally confessed to human trafficking & sexual assault before by saying things like, "40% of the reason I left the UK for Romania is relaxed sexual assault laws" or admitting on his own website before scrubbing it that he gets women to fall in love with him, sleeps with them to test them, then puts them in front of a webcam with no prior history of sex work, and then takes a chunk of their money, or also known as the Loverboy Method.

And the right sticks up for this act now because they're so focused on "Anti-left everything, hurr hurr".

I'm unsure if this is the place, but I'd like to offer a more serious take on this tweet. To begin, I agree with many of you that at best, Tate is an obnoxious, insecure charlatan. I also don't necessarily blame feminism or the collective of women (whatever that may mean) for contemporary social ills.

For reference, I'm 30 years old and I've never had a gf, simply because I never tried when I was younger - and it didn't help that I struggled a lot socially due to my ASD. I'm still a bit bothered by my situation, but I'm trying not to let it define me. Part of the reason I still let my streak of singlehood get to me (when I very much shouldn't) is because of the same thing that I personally blame for the rise of Tate, PUAs, and so on.

It's that the media has always conditioned us to overrate romantic love - and sex - is this incredible, sublime thing. For example, if The Matrix movies are to be believed, love can straight-up resurrect people from the dead. How silly, indeed! So you end up with men and women who overrate love and intimacy as this potential crowning achievement one can have in their lives, when it's not an achievement at all. And that's because you cannot "achieve" something that was never in anybody's control. It's pure RNG, as some gamers would say. When the media (and the society that's influenced by it) shames men for not being in a relationship or having sex, I think other men get needlessly desperate, and look for any way they can to find a woman. I'm pretty sure that no matter what era or corner of the world you examine, many a snake oil salesman has been born from this illusory need for romance - I'd say it's up there with get-rich-quick schemes.

I know true love exists - my parents have been married for 35 years and never fight. When people don't believe the latter part, I'm able to verify it because I live with them - though we plan for me to move out to somewhere else in my county this Fall. But I think how we value true love has been warped and distorted by the media.

When I hear the call of a kookaburra in a film that's not set in Australia, I know that it's just a movie. But when you have almost endless amounts of media - movies, songs, art, stage musicals - that focuses so damn much on this incredibly subjective experience, throughout almost every culture and time period, I can't blame people for being fooled. Especially if they've never experienced it like me. It's easy enough to be deceived by fiction when you don't have reality to prove you wrong.

As a certain character with snazzy shades once said, "Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in you who believes in yourself."

EDIT: And it especially pains me as a car enthusiast to see Tate with such machinery. May his twilight years be spent in squalor, forced to drive a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage and nothing else.

Last edited:
Back