Cursed

  • Thread starter Thread starter tabelins
  • 6 comments
  • 479 views
Messages
129
I saw this movie last weekend and it looked alright but it was i think one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Has anyone else seen this and what did you think
 
I saw an interview on Conan O'Brian with the main character of this movie. Very strange kid. He talks at approximately 300km/h, does not breath until he has finished speaking, and is extremely juttery. As soon as I saw him, looked at the fact that he's not playing a comical role, and is the lead character of the movie ... I dismissed the movie altogether.
 
dont see it. its really horrible and cheap. the commercials for it are better than the actual movie. hell i didnt even realize it was a werewolf movie untill 30 minutes in.
 
Did you guys know when they screened the movie for test audiences it was an R-rated version, with much more gore and blood. The critics were not allowed to see the film before it came out, so they didn't know about this R-rated version. When the movie hit theatres, it was toned down to PG-13. Unbelievable.

I'll see it when it comes out on DVD, IF it's uncit and back to the R-rated version.
 
SS69
dont see it. its really horrible and cheap. the commercials for it are better than the actual movie. hell i didnt even realize it was a werewolf movie untill 30 minutes in.

Like, 90% of the movies are that way these days......... :grumpy:
 
I have'nt seen the movie, but has anyone noticed that Cristina Ricci looks cursed in real life?:scared:
 
SS69
dont see it. its really horrible and cheap. the commercials for it are better than the actual movie. hell i didnt even realize it was a werewolf movie untill 30 minutes in.

I didnt realize it was about werewolves either until it was a little bit into the movie. Most of the time i was laughing at how crappy it was.
 
Back