Custom Avatar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoahRolld
  • 3 comments
  • 895 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
17
Messages
GTP_Noah
How do you use a custom avatar? I have seen lot's of people with them but I do not see it as an option in my avatar settings.
 
How do you use a custom avatar? I have seen lot's of people with them but I do not see it as an option in my avatar settings.

Fortunely GTPlanet has a premium membership plan you can purchase. The only way you will be able to get a custom Avatar is by purchasing the premium membership. Go here to read more: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/payments.php
 
From our Site Feedback Forum: Custom Avatar & Title Requirements

Being as this is in competely the wrong place, and is the second thread within the GT5:P forum that you've posted and I've locked in the last hour, can I assume you've not found our search form yet?

Have look at the top of the board. It's there! :eek:
Click the (Advanced) next to the search box, and hey presto! A selective search of the site appears. Type in your keywords, and off you go!
Familiarise yourself with it and use it before you post your next thread.

:cheers:
 
Fortunely GTPlanet has a premium membership plan you can purchase. The only way you will be able to get a custom Avatar is by purchasing the premium membership. Go here to read more: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/payments.php

While we appreciate the plug for GTPremium, it is not the only way to get a custom avatar. The requirements are posted on our Site Feedback board.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back