Custom Bonnets, Body Kits, Rear Diffuser, Roll Cage, Wider Tire Width and more.

Just thought of another idea regarding hoods.

How about whenever you install a carbon hood, you can be able to choose what kind of hood pins you want to add on the hood, as well as change it's colour?

0e556567_hood-pins640x480.jpg

hood-pins-flush-latch-national-gathering-2008-1004-500.jpg

Just thought of another idea regarding hoods.

How about whenever you install a carbon hood, you can be able to choose what kind of hood pins you want to add on the hood, as well as change it's colour?

0e556567_hood-pins640x480.jpg

hood-pins-flush-latch-national-gathering-2008-1004-500.jpg

Would you like me to add this suggestion to my post? The credits will go to you, of course.

I want to be able to put an rally Kit for the Celica ST165.

Toyota_Celica_Gr.A_001.JPG

That is a good idea, although I believe the best thing is to simply suggest the addition of the Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four '91 Rally Car to Gran Turismo rather than adding a Rally Modification for just one car.
I am sure that someone has probably already suggested that P.D. should bring back the Race Modification that was featured in Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 2, but if not, I would definitely support whoever posted such a suggestion!

If you want to, you could post a thread and suggest the addition of the Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four '91 Rally Car, and if you do I will support you by giving your thread a like.

That is a good idea, although I believe the best thing is to simply suggest the addition of the Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four '91 Rally Car to Gran Turismo rather than adding a Rally Modification for just one car.
I am sure that someone has probably already suggested that P.D. should bring back the Race Modification that was featured in Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 2, but if not, I would definitely support whoever posted such a suggestion!

If you want to, you could post a thread and suggest the addition of the Toyota Celica ST165 GT-Four '91 Rally Car, and if you do I will support you by giving your thread a like.
It has been already suggested.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/toyota-celica-t160-gt-four-group-a-rally-car-1990.322322/

YES. You could add huge tires in the back on cars like the viper, and it could help with the wheelspin you get. That would be amazing. and @CrippledSuns i like your profile picture.

I really do hope to see that Polyphony Digital decides to add the Wider Tires feature to Gran Turismo, because that would be great!

The Koeingsegg ONE:1 is pretty amazing, isn't it?

As hardcore as the automotive scene is in Japan, I have a hard time understanding why we continue to drive skinny tyred Skylines and Corollas in this game.

I totally agree with you.
Not only is it a visual boost for the car, but it also does brings some actual advantages.
You haven't seen a Top Fuel, a Formula 1 or a Le Mans Race Car with skinny tires, right? But P.D. seems to think it's perfectly natural in Gran Turismo to have a 700bhp Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel with standard tires.
I don't understand why Gran Turismo features a great choice in tuning parts but leaves out an 'increased tire width' tuning option.
I would also like to see customized brake calipers, various kinds of brake discs and customized brake disc size and color; instead of having just the one brake caliper and the one brake disc in one color... I might actually add that to my suggestions now that I came to think of it.

Last edited:
I wish we had the ability to change the suspension settings for each corner of the vehicle and the tires...I'm not sure how this would serve much of a purpose but I still think that it would be neat...

I wish we had the ability to change the suspension settings for each corner of the vehicle and the tires...I'm not sure how this would serve much of a purpose but I still think that it would be neat...

What do you mean by "change the suspension for each corner of the vehicle and the tires"?

I mean instead of just front and rear spring rate etc. we would have front/rear and left/right adjustments too...I'm sure there is a good purpose for this...just can't think of one unless they added the option to move the ballast left or right to simulate the driver. :dopey:

I mean instead of just front and rear spring rate etc. we would have front/rear and left/right adjustments too...I'm sure there is a good purpose for this...just can't think of one unless they added the option to move the ballast left or right to simulate the driver. :dopey:

Oh, I see.
I cannot see how that would be difficult to add to Gran Turismo since there is already an option for setting up the spring rate etc.
Let's just hope that Polyphony Digital will add more tuning options for Gran Turismo 7, since the PlayStation 4 is much stronger and more capable than the PlayStation 3.

I see that this thread becomes better and better 👍

Thank you!
With the help from other people this thread has expanded quite a lot since I first posted it and I certainly hope that Polyphony Digital agrees with you and the people that have supported this thread so far; it would be tremendously satisfying to see at least some of these suggestions added to Gran Turismo. :P

It would be nice to be able to transform a road car to a race car. Especially via the use of roll cages and sponsors and name stickers. In fairness, anything that does make them like a race car is welcome to me as we only have wings and custom parts for some cars.

I would recommend the option of window netting.
windownet_zpsfea3af0c.jpg

The ability to add the model and/or name somewhere on the car. I mean Civic not any other extras. Or add custom text.
Honda-WTCC-1_2131342b.jpg

It would be nice to be able to transform a road car to a race car. Especially via the use of roll cages and sponsors and name stickers. In fairness, anything that does make them like a race car is welcome to me as we only have wings and custom parts for some cars.

I would recommend the option of window netting.
windownet_zpsfea3af0c.jpg

The ability to add the model and/or name somewhere on the car. I mean Civic not any other extras. Or add custom text.
Honda-WTCC-1_2131342b.jpg

Those are some great suggestions.
Would you like me to add them to my post? The credits will go to you, of course.

One thing I'd like to see is adjustable wing struts, specifically being able to put them closer or further apart as well as selecting between the conventional style setup and the Swan neck setup.

One thing I'd like to see is adjustable wing struts, specifically being able to put them closer or further apart as well as selecting between the conventional style setup and the Swan neck setup.

Would you like me add your Adjustable Wing Struts and Custom Wing Setup (Conventional / Swan Neck) suggestion to my post? The credits will go to you, of course.

Would you like me add your Adjustable Wing Struts and Custom Wing Setup (Conventional / Swan Neck) suggestion to my post? The credits will go to you, of course.

I wouldn't mind that.

The ability to change headlights would be nice. Like from halogens to xenons, or LED headlights. Maybe even the inner headlight design like halos and things.

Back