Custom Bonnets, Body Kits, Rear Diffuser, Roll Cage, Wider Tire Width and more.

What about Nitrous Manufacturer, @CrippledSuns?

What would be the point of adding the option of choosing between different Nitrous manufacturers in Gran Turismo?
The effectiveness of the Gran Turismo 6 nitrous would not change because you could install a NOS, NX or ZEX nitrous tank rather than an unnamed brand of nitrous manufacturer.

No offence, but the way I see it is that adding that kind of feature to Gran Turismo would be like adding a feature in Call of Duty where players can paint the side of their gun that they never see during gameplay - it brings no visual or gameplay effects whatsoever - so, what would be the point?

What would be the point of adding the option of choosing between different Nitrous manufacturers in Gran Turismo?
The effectiveness of the Gran Turismo 6 nitrous would not change because you could install a NOS, NX or ZEX nitrous tank rather than an unnamed brand of nitrous manufacturer.

No offence, but the way I see it is that adding that kind of feature to Gran Turismo would be like adding a feature in Call of Duty where players can paint the side of their gun that they never see during gameplay - it brings no visual or gameplay effects whatsoever - so, what would be the point?
To differentiate bro!

There would only be a point to having nitrous manufactures if you could for example see the bottles in the rear seats or have a picture in photo-mode in the trunk. Other than that not much point I'd say.

To differentiate bro!

Then I recommend you to create your own thread where you can post your Nitrous Manufacturer suggestion.

There would only be a point to having nitrous manufactures if you could for example see the bottles in the rear seats or have a picture in photo-mode in the trunk. Other than that not much point I'd say.

I agree with you KazaMR2; unless Kazunori Yamauchi decides to add a visible Nitrous Tank in Gran Turismo there would be absolutely no point of having the option of choosing between different Nitrous Manufacturers.

It is important to remember that Gran Turismo is a video game created by Kazunori Yamauchi and not the Gran Turismo fans and we must try to understand what Gran Turismo is and what Kaz wants out of the game.
Suggestions like Neon and Hydraulic Suspensions... is that something we really think that Kaz wants to add to Gran Turismo?
Suggestions such as Nitrous Manufacturers would only cost Polyphony Digital money for something that would make no difference in the game whatsoever, so would that be something Kaz would choose to do? Personally, I don't think so.

Ok ok, that's a dumb idea

How about visible weight reduction so, we can differentiate the car with weight reduction with the stock one.

I have suggested a 'visible weight reduction' already - it is under the Racing Seat suggestion.
Other than that and a Carbon Fiber bonnet (which is already in the game), I can't come to think of any other 'visible weight reduction' that could be added as a feature for Gran Turismo.
If there is something that I am missing regarding this suggestion, please fill me in the details.

I mean the car (Premium cars) will have no back seats

That is what I have suggested under the Driver's Racing Seat suggestion.
To have the option of installing a Driver's Racing Seat as well as removing all seats other than the Driver's Seat to significantly reduce the overall weight of the car.

Is visable window weight reduction in that as well? Could be removal of Windows(front for 4 door sedans/wagons) like the GT300 Amemiya RX7. Plus, perspex windows with the vent slots like BTCC/V8 Supercars.

Is visable window weight reduction in that as well? Could be removal of Windows(front for 4 door sedans/wagons) like the GT300 Amemiya RX7. Plus, perspex windows with the vent slots like BTCC/V8 Supercars.

There is already a window weight reduction in Gran Turismo, however it does not come with any visible changes.
If you like I could add your Window Vents suggestion to my post (credits will go to you).

Yes, but, credits? Me or @05XR8?

It was 05XR8 that suggested the Window Vents and the credits will go to him for that suggestion, if he would like me to add his suggestion to my post, that is.
You suggested visible weight reduction by the removal of seats which is something that I have already suggested in my post.

Dunno if this was already mentioned, but if you remember how you can customize the height and width of the spoiler, how about doing the same when you have a custom hood? Like, be able to adjust how tall or deep, narrow or wide the cowl or scoop is?

Dunno if this was already mentioned, but if you remember how you can customize the height and width of the spoiler, how about doing the same when you have a custom hood? Like, be able to adjust how tall or deep, narrow or wide the cowl or scoop is?

That is a great idea.
Would you like me to add your suggestion to my post? The credits will go to you, of course.

We need those custom dealerships like we had in GT4 and past GT games. We could buy aftermarket parts from those dealerships. Thing is, it could work better if I bought parts like the fixed headlights for my '96 FD RX-7 from RE Amemiya. Or the decals from the R32 NISMO and apply them to my normal R32 GTS. Spoon SW88's from the Spoon EK9 and put them on my EG6. The yellow Spoon wheels from the CR-Z and put them on the Accord Euro-R.

We need those custom dealerships like we had in GT4 and past GT games. We could buy aftermarket parts from those dealerships. Thing is, it could work better if I bought parts like the fixed headlights for my '96 FD RX-7 from RE Amemiya. Or the decals from the R32 NISMO and apply them to my normal R32 GTS. Spoon SW88's from the Spoon EK9 and put them on my EG6. The yellow Spoon wheels from the CR-Z and put them on the Accord Euro-R.
^This. We need a tuner village. The upgrades in the tuner village then could affect performance differently than that of the regular parts (maybe) as well as get unique body parts.

Did that make any difference in GT4, does anyone remember?

As @Grandea GTR said, the return of a 'tuner village' could be good, with cheaper and more expensive aftermarket parts affecting the weight and power output of the car differently.

That is a good idea.
I recommend that you create your own thread and post this suggestion there.
I will definitely support your suggestion!

Did that make any difference in GT4, does anyone remember?

As @Grandea GTR said, the return of a 'tuner village' could be good, with cheaper and more expensive aftermarket parts affecting the weight and power output of the car differently.

I think only the Skyline and Civics could up the displacement of the engines from the tuner garage. I'd like a confirmation if my memory serves me right.

That is a good idea.
I recommend that you create your own thread and post this suggestion there.
I will definitely support your suggestion!

I'll do that with credit to @Grandea GTR for the Tuner Village reference.

I think only the Skyline and Civics could up the displacement of the engines from the tuner garage. I'd like a confirmation if my memory serves me right.

I'll do that with credit to @Grandea GTR for the Tuner Village reference.

Will you let us know once you have posted your suggestion so that those of us that want to support it can give it a like?

Back