custom cockpit view?

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 18 comments
Dude, no offense but do we really need a new thread for every question? This subforum is getting harder and harder to follow and answer questions for us WMDers that way. There is a main thread that is perfectly suited for that kinda stuff: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ng-2015-pc-ps4-wii-u-xbox-one.261206/page-383

Nothing personal, its more of a general comment, not solely aimed at you.

I'm sorry but I'm getting a little annoyed at seeing comments like this.

There's going to be an influx of new people here most likely soon as this seems like the best spot for current info and you should expect that there will be questions asked (and repeated) about the game. Is it possible the answer is somewhere in that almost 12,000 post thread? Sure, but not everybody is going to sift through all of that just to see if their answer might be on post 10 or 10,000.

I was suggesting asking the question in the main thread, not sifting through the whole thread of course. It is getting harder and harder for us WMD guys to try and answer your questions when we have to keep up with 20 threads each time we log in. It takes a lot of time and effort lately.

But anyway, a mod already said how its supposed to go down, so I guess we have to cope with it.

This subforum is getting harder and harder to follow and answer questions for us WMDers that way.
Not for me. Having a thread for each question makes it a lot easier for me. And it's not like there's a billion questions per day and there are plenty of us around to provide answers. 👍 (never while at work of course :P)

I was suggesting asking the question in the main thread, not sifting through the whole thread of course.
Queue the people saying it has been asked a couple of times before and people haven't used the search properly. ;)

Maybe we just need a questions child board?

I am surprised we aren't sorting out child boards for questions, tuning, online events, etc with 3 weeks till release...

I'm pretty sure if we could access the WMD forums most of the questions could be answered there. Since we can't and the hype around the release gets bigger,you will have questions asked here.

I guess the thing for the WMD members here was to have it all in one thread they could all "follow" and be alerted when each post with a question within the thread was asked. But that thread is 383 pages with 30 posts per page. Even those terrible at math know that is a lot. I first found the "Project Cars" forum at around page 320ish. I am not going to read through that entire thread for information.

And the search function works, but it is limited. It is 50/50 whether I get valid search results or not.

Expecting folks to read that entire thread before posting a question is unrealistic. Thankfully by this time, WMD members aren't the only ones in the know. I have a pretty decent understanding of the game and there are a few others here similar to me in that regard. So the burden on the WMD to answer every question, small and large, is lessening by the day.

Dude, no offense but do we really need a new thread for every question? This subforum is getting harder and harder to follow and answer questions for us WMDers that way. There is a main thread that is perfectly suited for that kinda stuff: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ng-2015-pc-ps4-wii-u-xbox-one.261206/page-383

Nothing personal, its more of a general comment, not solely aimed at you.
Thats cool dude,i dont take it personally,just trying to find out some info,Very moody ppl on this site,im 45 years old and have been a sim racer and a member of this site for a very long time,No more question threads from me anymore..

The thing to consider is whether a question can support a discussion, or if it's mostly a yes/no answer. I think it's best to create a thread for the former, and ask in the general thread for the latter.

Well, as you can see I m kind of in the minority with my opinion, so feel free to ask away with as much threads as you like. And if you want me to answer anything, I ll be over in the main thread and always happy to help out. :D

Back