Custom event: No Mercy Suzuka Pro 600pp - RWD only @ xx:03:18:33:48

  • Thread starter Thread starter hornet_burnout
  • 1,086 comments
  • 53,199 views

Would you be interested in a Suzuka 600pp, RWD cars race only @ xx:02 :17 :32 :47 ?


  • Total voters
    53
  • Poll closed .
I am giving up on the F40 for this event, I'll have to find something else.
 
I did a race today on NO mercy with RX7 Light tune. Fun race, there was another person Racing in a Mini, we were head to head until he made mistake in last lap. I bet me and him were below 600pp and it's way more fun then using a S2000 or GT LM with 650pp.

600pp RWD cars sounds GREAT!!!

How about ONE make car race? with preset PP? SO that all GTP members will have better competition against each other.
 
I'll be racing at xx:03. I've got the IS-F easily doing 2'15s, I think 2'14 is possible but would require a very well driven lap.

I cant see that IS-F tune in your garage-pages! What is this... are you hiding best tunes only for yourself buddy? :)
 
Out for the night, thank you guys for the racing. I jumped into these new events for the first time tonight and decided to go for the 600 PP schedule. The last car I had used was a tuned 350Z for a T&L night, and so it was the one I entered. I think it's a very good car for this event, very well-balanced and predictable. My average laptime was 2.15 low, and sometimes I got 2.14 (maybe slipstream ... don't know,I never notice best laps until the end of the race).

Great event, and a brilliant idea mr. hornet_burnout 👍
 
Thanks! The tuned 350 or skyline coupe are awesome in this. Too bad I fell asleep in the couch waiting on the Tv to be free... :banghead:

I'll join again tomorrow, must sleep...:grumpy:
 
I cant see that IS-F tune in your garage-pages! What is this... are you hiding best tunes only for yourself buddy? :)

I just haven't released it yet.;) Too bad I was driving like crap.:banghead: I've got another car to tune now, I wonder if it will be fast......
 
anyone want a early morning run.
 
Oh so you're all back now.
 
Did some races in the normal 650 pp races, but now I'm gonna join here :)
 
Can I bring FWD to this event?
 
Where can I find a definative list of RWD cars?

I never 100% sure which is which. :dunce:
 
I can see this event has major limitations, like idiots you only find at the back of the fast races.
 
I think we should wait 20 secs at the start as by the time you get to the 3rd corner you're in with them again and it becomes a punt fest.
 
I think we should wait 20 secs at the start as by the time you get to the 3rd corner you're in with them again and it becomes a punt fest.

That's fine by me. Although I just came in 3rd, 18 seconds behind first, in this last race cause we don't wait :)
 
Earlier today I had a spin in the Viper GTS in free run and thought it isn't bad, So I join the race (now) thinking no one would be using to find Paulie in one, in the exact same colour :lol:


That race was a big mess btw, I pull over then notice paulie coming so I pull out to race with him (suffering dirty tyres first) then we get disconnected :indiff:
 
Last edited:
That race was a big mess btw, I pull over then notice paulie coming so I pull out to race with him (suffering dirty tyres first) then we get disconnected :indiff:

And the hole race was quite laggy aswell 👎
 
Where can I find a definative list of RWD cars?
A little while ago MisterWeary/Colby posted a spreadsheet with all Prologue cars. Be aware that it is a Spec II list. I cut & pasted the FR car selection from it for you Grim 👍


 
A little while ago MisterWeary/Colby posted a spreadsheet with all Prologue cars. Be aware that it is a Spec II list. I cut & pasted the FR car selection from it for you Grim 👍



Cheers for the list, I am going into free run now to give some off these a try.

👍
 
Some reason tonight I am missing a lot of shifts, especially downshifts, ruining my laps. Overall I am 'off' tonight, getting no where near the laps times I was in the GTS earlier today.
 
Taking a break now, be back later.

BTW, sorry uk86ze for the little pushes :ouch:
Couldn't follow me into the pits at the end? :)
 
Xx:33. :)

Edit,

Disconnected. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
ill be in this later hopefully more people will be racing than yesterday, thought I was been inovative with my tuned/cappuccino but I join a race to find someoneelse on the grid in one also lol!
 
Some reason tonight I am missing a lot of shifts, especially downshifts, ruining my laps. Overall I am 'off' tonight, getting no where near the laps times I was in the GTS earlier today.

:lol: Yeah, I was surprised too, exact same colour and everything.:lol: (Is your gearbox tuned like a 5spd too?:dopey:) Out of curiosity what lap times did you get? I would have gotten around mid 2'15 but kept screwing up in Free Run.

These races are messes tonight, lots of lag and disconnects, the start confuses the hell out of me and I'm racing poorly.

Edit: When we got some clear air I seemed to be pulling away from you, except when I was following where I kept overdriving the car that little bit. If anyone wants my Viper setup they'll go to The Lion's Den right now and make a post so I don't have to triple post.:scared:
 
Last edited:
I missed that race but thats it for me for now.

My driving has been patchy and when I was going good and on a hot lap other players (non GTPers) have been either punting me or knocking me off on re-entry to the track. In the 4-5 races i've done tonight I have not had one clean lap yet.


:lol: Yeah, I was surprised too, exact same colour and everything.:lol: (Is your gearbox tuned like a 5spd too?:dopey:) Out of curiosity what lap times did you get? I would have gotten around mid 2'15 but kept screwing up in Free Run.

Edit: When we got some clear air I seemed to be pulling away from you, except when I was following where I kept overdriving the car that little bit. If anyone wants my Viper setup they'll go to The Lion's Den right now and make a post so I don't have to triple post.:scared:


My setup is stock except I lowered the car down evenly, thats all. As for lap times in free run early today I was getting 2'15.6's, but tonight I couldn't even put one lap together and the best I think was 2'17 :indiff:

Part of the reason the pulled away was because I made way too many mistakes, mostly with shifts and the odd overshoot. Yeah I would to try your setup, I'll check it out (but probably not tonight)
 
Last edited:
Back