Custom event: No Mercy Suzuka Pro 600pp - RWD only @ xx:03:18:33:48

Would you be interested in a Suzuka 600pp, RWD cars race only @ xx:02 :17 :32 :47 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its ok i don't blame you JP i just had no where to go and the game gain me a penalty too plus a trip through the sand and after three laps tryingto get back after i silly spin i did at the hairpin :(

I set this 111R up in free run tonight,, getting 2:14's which i think is good for me, yet when i go in a race, the handling seems to be different, like less grip, got me puzzled

Nice race Wanna B - first time racing against another 111r! Sorry for the few bumps!

sacked the 111R off for the night, needs more work, btw, i had some fun trying your Evora yesterday, sliding round the corners, stick to my own set up for the up coming event, but yours put a smile on my face

Ouch... seems that four beers, and Elise 111 dont match together.

Have a nice racing guys! I'll find right garage-tune tomorrow in free-run, and without beers.

that wasnt me that quit before i wasnt hosting!!!! the leader went off and then i got disconnected so must have been him.

**** racing at the moment too many muppets

Thats what i meant, always the same, some muppet cannot drive for ****, goes off and pulls the plug, i sometimes sack races off but not if i was a host, that race before when you stormed of near the front i was flying in that Evora, thought i was going to have a peach of a race...then, well we know what happens

Look in the Star Wars thread, there's at least 3 posts with different settings, TZT, Blitz and DC have done tunes

JP, which Evora tune are you using? It was awesome! I'm only getting a best of 2'15.4xx with my dodgy languid gears.

All the best
Maz

JP, which Evora tune are you using? It was awesome! I'm only getting a best of 2'15.4xx with my dodgy languid gears.

All the best
Maz

Errrr my own, i set-up a tune and knocked out a 14.2, and the 111R is my own, thats why im all over the place in both of them, i seem to be hit and miss, i either have a storming run or it goes tits up, usually the latter:sly:

Wow that was a great race, thanks Fake_evil and im sorry to uk86ze for hitting you in turn two. I tried to give you room but my rear was swinging in a gentle drift all the way around that turn two when you went wide. So im sorry about that but i was keen to catch Fake

Last edited:
sacked the 111R off for the night, needs more work, btw, i had some fun trying your Evora yesterday, sliding round the corners, stick to my own set up for the up coming event, but yours put a smile on my face

That's my objective, glad I delivered! My 111r is the new smile-maker for me now!

Online events updated.

RIP No Mercy PP600 - it was fun while it lasted :)

Yes it was, thanks to everybody who was there!

Who starts poll about wishes, what is next 'No Mercy RWD'-event?

Fuji would be good, cause I assume that N3-tyres (maybe) will scare some bad apples away from there...?

Daytona sounds good too, cause I havent drive there many months. Something new would be refreshing.

Seems that there is Daytona road 650pp with s tires. So just change this threads name and that would be it? :)

I was going to have one last go with the F430 600pp this evening before the update, but I guess I can forget about that now. :(

Thanks for some great racing here, guys 👍 :cheers:

I would like to see you all magnificent RWD-racers in main-event 00-15-30-45 first... if it's total chaos, we could arrange our own event with that 03-18...schedule. Would have so much easier to have a full grid of decent drivers, if not separating guys to different schedules. I also dont like so much about waiting those seconds at start. :)

I tried few RWD's with 650PP there, and it's not bad. There is so much more space than Suzuka, so it's not game over by one mistake.

I would like to see you all magnificent RWD-racers in main-event 00-15-30-45 first... if it's total chaos, we could arrange our own event with that 03-18...schedule. Would have so much easier to have a full grid of decent drivers, if not separating guys to different schedules. I also dont like so much about waiting those seconds at start. :)

I tried few RWD's with 650PP there, and it's not bad. There is so much more space than Suzuka, so it's not game over by one mistake.

Thats correct.... Daytona Road is nice and wide... lots of places to pass... 👍 should be exciting!! Ive missed Daytona Road for a while now...

If we go with daytona road are we sticking with 600pp and also will AWD cas be allowed as i think RWD's will rule them anyway.

Latest Posts

Back