Custom Race Setups

United States
New Mexico
So, I've been trying to get rain to show up in my custom races, but all I can get is varying and pretty overcast skies.

How do you actually get rain to appear in custom races? I'd be grateful for any tips, advice, etc....

I too have an issue here. Can't get it to start fine with rain added latter in the race. Starting in rain and turning dry seems to work. Any one else find this?

Does anyone have a general rule for custom races when it comes to fuel and tire consumption? I'd love to get a dedicated thread for us to post our custom race "formulas".

So, I've been trying to get rain to show up in my custom races, but all I can get is varying and pretty overcast skies.

How do you actually get rain to appear in custom races? I'd be grateful for any tips, advice, etc....
You adjusted it to custom weather and selected rain and it still didnt work? If thats the case just drive fuji its almost always raining there haha

I had that issue but it was my bad for not making the races long enough :( once i made it longer extra weather ops showed up

Back