Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
OMG it's soupe. You listen one, you listen all.

Drive with that, it is going to hell. Hear Metal when drive it's meet steel. :-)
 
Career or arcade with a good sounding car - Music: Off

Learning certain tracks - Music: USB Media Drive/Drum 'n' Bass/...
Music: USB Media Drive/Eminem/Discography/...
 
Guns n roses
Kid Rock
The offspring
AC/DC
Serbian folk music
 
Hmm, I haven't really thought about this, but I'd probably end up listening to my extensive jazz collection. Mainly big band stuff. Maybe also some soundtracks like the GTR2 tracks (esp. Assassin) and probably a good bit of the Ace Combat 5 soundtrack. When I'm feeling really ridiculous (or at the end of a long and arduous race) I'll pop in some Pines of Rome :D.
 
Probably a special mixed by me mix of deep and soul house.
For replays - Ludacris - Move Bitch!
 
I'd probably put on a progressive house mix, something smooth and deep so you can get into a trance like state focusing on the drive but subconciously enjoy the music. If you happen to like that music of course.
 
Metallica, especially Fuel, ultimate racing tune, Grateful Dead (such a chill group), Hell Yeah by Rev Theory, and random stuff that doesn't have to do with driving but will make it more fun to play since the music will be fun to listen to, especially if the endurance races will be long
 
Im pretty sure I will turn off the music.

But if I do play music, I will listen to good ol' hip hop. Maybe even trance and electro.
 
Music off, except in the menu area for me!
 
Same artist (sub focus) as in the last official video, but ten times better:tup:






And this (can't get it out of my head ;) )


 
Last edited:
Same artist (sub focus) as in the last official video, but ten times better:tup:




Awesome song! I will be adding that to my custom playlist!

By the way, in case some of you haven't heard - Ronnie James Dio [Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven and Hell] passed away yesterday after a battle with stomach cancer. He was 67.

He was a metal legend and a rock icon - he will be missed. 👍
 
Road to nowhere. Talking heads.
 
Hmmm, wonder what would go well with a game called "Man Furismo Jive"? :D
 


They are the greatest, apart from SebastiAn. of course, all of his songs are amazing, so i can't post just one. and his remixes are particularly good:

 
Hmmm, wonder what would go well with a game called "Man Furismo Jive"? :D


Straight cut gears in a sequential gearbox with some nice exhaust notes!:sly:👍




:grumpy:
 
This:


Dan Stone - "Crafted"

This is just awesome sound!

I have tons and tons of trance music ready for GT5, but funny part is, I wont turn music on! haha
 
Never gonna give you up. Rick astley.
 
This is the opening track from the album 'The facts of life' by Black Box Recorder which I was listening to and found it quite amusing some of the lyrics ( especially in the first part of the song ) are quite appropriate when put into the context of GT5 as it is now, purely coincidental ofcourse.....:)



When I do finally play the game, I will turn any music option off and fully concentrate on the composers from Maranello, St-Agatha, Detroit, Munich, etc., etc.
 
The local favorite, Mid-Ohio Valley's Finest, Bobaflex-

(this is their only video!)
 
Maybe some Casiopea and T-Square. Back to the roots. :)
 
Anything on Hospital Records label.
 
AC/DC = 'Back in Black'........old school with dessert!!!
 


The "My favorite Game" by The Cardigans off course :P
 
Back