Custom Soundtracks in GT5 - What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Black Chamber
  • 818 comments
  • 84,675 views
For races I don't care, but for example when I played in GTR Evolution, in time attacks and endurance races I like very much listen to something that concentrates me, like deep trance tracks,


 
Last edited:
Custom soundtracks will be great.

Even so, I hope Polyphony include an original soundtrack on the game too. The variety of styles on GT4 was remarkable: pop, rock, classic, techno... Noone could be dissapointed, couldn't you? I discovered Franz Ferdinand thanks to that game, for example :)
 
Dan Stone - "Mumbai"


Excellent song! From 1:25 onward, it's pure Uplifting Trance bliss!
 
Last edited:
and
and
and ... and... Wipeout sound tracks just rock
 
Last edited:
This is interesting:

Secondly, the sheer amount of content in the game is staggering - all of the circuits from GT4 are in there, along with a car roster that appears to be just as comprehensive as its PS2 predecessor, if not more so, with the inclusion of the likes of Ferrari, Bugatti and Lamborghini. There's evidence of other, smaller tweaks that gamers will welcome: the ability to play your own MP3s from memory stick during gameplay, for example. The ability to install the game to memory stick if you're running from UMD is another. Tweaked colour profiles specific for the integrated display and the TV-out is another interesting bonus

This is from Eurogamer and they are talking about the final press review build of GTPSP.

Here is the link to the article.
 
Muse - Exogenesis
Muse - MK Ultra

Their new album is so awesome 👍
 
I think it's awesome the even GTPSP has custom sountracks! I am so excited about GT5! 👍
 
I think it's awesome the even GTPSP has custom sountracks! I am so excited about GT5! 👍

Yes, it's pretty awesome, completing my list from some time.
 
Looks like I have a lot of work to do!

Creating my custom soundtrack for both GT5 and GTPSP is going to consume me until both games release. :sly:
 
I really like the GT Music. Maybe after 6 months I might put some of my own tracks on there.
 
Wow, custom music for GT PSP as well? PD is suddenly spewing loads of awesome.
 
Wow, custom music for GT PSP as well? PD is suddenly spewing loads of awesome.

Yeah, but there is a catch - you have to unlock it to use that feature [according to the Eurogamer GTPSP review].
 
I think a few selections from mozart, beethoven... but I honestly like to race without any music... I know it is strange, but for me its perfection!!!... just the sound of the engine....
 
turn music off, too...don`t get me wrong. love music as much as i love gt and that`s really a lot...
 
Hopefully better car sounds, from GT5!
 
either sweet engine music or the 1800 songs on my mp3.:)
 
I think a song from the third garbage album should have been included in Gran Turismo. They gave as 'As heaven is wide' for GT1, 'I think I'm Paranoid' for GT2 (US), but no Garbage song for GT3 when their third album was released in 2001. I'll definitely be including this, along with the othert two in GT5:

Garbage - Silence Is Golden



And, I'd love to drive to:

The Presets - My People



👍
 

God had enough of that in Need for Speed Underground 2...



Awesome.

Maybe not suited to GT, but i'll be listening to 30stm all the time with custom soundtracks.
 







Fall Out Boy fan, if you couldn't notice. These aren't the only songs I would put, just my most likely ones....

There's some Touhou music I would put,but.....
 
You know, I'll never understand why some of you always feel the need to Post "I'll just turn off the music and listen to the engine' or something similar everytime there's a thread that ask what music will you listen to in racing game. Are you trying to prove something or what? If you know you won't listen to music while driving, then why bother posting?
 
Back