CyberPunk 2077

2rSeQEM.jpg

febMBGQ.jpg

fO0Y5WL.jpg

64Dnkfa.jpg

zTskfA1.jpg

ZizMkCH.jpg

zckNKLY.jpg

I think I'm right at the end of my original playthrough's photo sessions. Unless I go back and take more...which I'm already doing. :lol:

Next up, a new beginning!

So quick question. A lot of doors have a prompt where it says locked. Do these open up later in the game or is that just how they handled doors that aren’t supposed to be opened. I don’t mean the doors that require certain technical levels, just regular doors that have that specific promt where it says “Door, Locked”.

So quick question. A lot of doors have a prompt where it says locked. Do these open up later in the game or is that just how they handled doors that aren’t supposed to be opened. I don’t mean the doors that require certain technical levels, just regular doors that have that specific promt where it says “Door, Locked”.
No they don't open at all. Someone claimed that when a door says locked it was content that was cut and will be added back later. But I wouldn't get excited it's probably not true.

No not found anything like that, done most of the side quests availalbe to me before I carry on with the main story. I'm at a point where I can't keep doing side questios if I continue so put that on hold until I've mopped up.

5.4GB on Steam. Downloading now.
that's odd the GOG version is only 1.1GB

EDIT: dupe glitch with the drop point still not fixed and my problem with a Panam mission called riders on the storm is still not fixed. I am supposed to talk to Panam and Mitch but i don't get any dialogue options

Last edited:
So I started playing it on Saturday I thought that I'll take a risk and see how it will run on Xbox One X and to my surprise it is really good. I don't know if the newest patch fixed most of the console problems (as I've never played before the patch) but after spending two days with the game I had no crashes at all, no frame drops etc.

I'm on last gen Xbox One X and while there are bugs, the game is largely playable. I wouldn't have 110+ hours into the game while only being 50% through the story otherwise. That said, I'd imagine that even if you get it at this very moment it would be played fairly well, and even more so if you wait until the time frame you posted.
I wish... Fps issues could be my biggest concern atm

Last edited:
I wish... Fps issues could be my biggest concern atm
On the One X? I seem to have better luck it seems. The only time I get FPS issues is when at very dense NPC traffic area's like market area's.

So I started playing it on Saturday I thought that I'll take a risk and see how it will run on Xbox One X and to my surprise it is really good. I don't know if the newest patch fixed most of the console problems (as I've never played before the patch) but after spending two days with the game I had no crashes at all, no frame drops etc.
I think it's always played fairly well, and I haven't touched it for a couple weeks before this recent patch. It's more or less the consensus here as well for One X users.

Last edited:
I refunded this game when I only had a base ps4, it was awful in terms of fps and graphics. I just could not get into it because of those things. But I was lucky enough to score a PS5 recently so I decided to buy it again on disc since it’s not available digitally.

It obviously doesn’t look nearly as good as high end PCs on the backwards compatibility version. But the consistent 60 fps makes up for it.

On my base PS4, it would feel like a consistent 30 fps during the missions when you’re just standing there and talking. But as soon as you start doing anything it drops significantly, especially when driving.

Last edited:
Loving the game even though it crashes every couple of hours. Made a netrunner build and it’s completely OP but still fun to use. It makes the ncpd scanner hustles very quick and easy.

Loving the game even though it crashes every couple of hours. Made a netrunner build and it’s completely OP but still fun to use. It makes the ncpd scanner hustles very quick and easy.
20 cool + 20 int + perks + legendary contagion = you can one tap everyone in a 50m radius with a critical hit faster than you can run into the room.

I have to really hold back on uploading my contagion as it will end any fight instantly.

EDIT: this is because I have a ton of bonuses from perks, the stealth skills ramp up the poison damage and "entering combat" damage, quickhacking perks increase the spread and damage, and perks from cold blooded ramp up damage with every kill. I laugh at "5million crit hit sniper" builds. Sorry, but you have to shoot twice, and I don't even have to draw a gun...

Last edited:
Yeah I can imagine. Being hacked means a security breach which requieres the entire company to be on high alert. We’ll just have to wait then.

I must say, I played this on my base ps4. Had fun because I knew it had problems. But this week I received my ps5. Man o man. Does it look so much better. And it run pretty smooth.

I can clearly see the intentions they had graphically. I hope they’ll be able to upgrade the game more and more.

Ps. One thing I don’t like are things you find in the world that aren’t finished or abandoned during development. There is a swamp, there in is a little cabin. Arround this cabin are a lot of carbage bags. In the cabin is an unfinished npc model. That makes it look as if something was to be there, but clearly the didn’t finish it. Stuff like this break the immersion big time.

Last edited:
Back