CyberPunk 2077

Whoever designed the cars is a genius. It's like Khyzyl Saleem and Yasiddesign joined together to make those master pieces. What a beautiful game... I'm so hyped.

Seeing some of these cars has gotten me thinking about building cars like them today. I have no mechanical or automotive experience at all, but I want to drive beasts like these so badly.

Last edited:
Is there a number out there for how much it's costing them to make this game? Seems like no expense has been spared.
The estimate is beleived to be as high as $120m for the development and then you can add a further $100m for the marketing.

The more I see of this game, the more I am dreading the visual difference between these trailers, current gen consoles and next generation. I think it will not look like this on current consoles at all. But who knows, I might be wrong.
I’m saving this game for the PS5. I’m dreading whatever trade-offs CDPR had to make for the current-gen consoles. I feel like I’d be wasting my time playing it on the PS4 when there’s a superior experience waiting for me in the near future.

MXH
I’m saving this game for the PS5. I’m dreading whatever trade-offs CDPR had to make for the current-gen consoles. I feel like I’d be wasting my time playing it on the PS4 when there’s a superior experience waiting for me in the near future.
If you only have a PS4 and not a Pro, yeah, it’s probably going to be in a very rough state. I don’t expect the next gen patch for about 5-6 month though, so it will be a long wait. I’ll just play it on PS5 without the next gen patch, which I hope will be at least 60fps, and then for my 2nd or 3rd play through the patch should be out.

The New Trailer gave us some cool new, and to be seen previews for the cyberpunk 2077 game

Arch Nasare CD 2.jpg
Arch Nasare CD.jpg
Archer (Coupe).jpg
Brennan (Offroad Bike).jpg
Brennan (Street Bike).jpg
Herrera Outlaw Side.jpg
Makigai Maimai.jpg
Mizutani (Ford RS200).jpg
Mizutani Shion.jpg
Porsche 911 Turbo 1977.jpg
Quadra Type-66 2.jpg
Quadra Type-66 3.jpg
Quadra Type-66 Reaver.jpg
Quadra Type-66.jpg
Rayfield Caliburn 2.jpg
Rayfield Caliburn.jpg
ThorTon Mackinaw.jpg
ThorTon Pickup.jpg
Villifort Alvarado.jpg
Villifort Cortes.jpg
Yaiba Kusanagi CT3-H.jpg

Looking at those two bikes makes me wonder how much depth the customization is going to be. I know it's not a car game and the handling won't be as good as graphics. But I'm going to spend a lot of time on cars and bikes alone... also I now want a Cyberpunk car game so badly.

Looking at those two bikes makes me wonder how much depth the customization is going to be. I know it's not a car game and the handling won't be as good as graphics. But I'm going to spend a lot of time on cars and bikes alone... also I now want a Cyberpunk car game so badly.
There's no customization possible by player. Some cars will have gang specific look and maybe some under the hood tweaks as well. I'm hoping handling is still similar to Forza Horizon, which was mentioned in the previews earlier this year. Should be a good fit for this game.

If you only have a PS4 and not a Pro, yeah, it’s probably going to be in a very rough state. I don’t expect the next gen patch for about 5-6 month though, so it will be a long wait. I’ll just play it on PS5 without the next gen patch, which I hope will be at least 60fps, and then for my 2nd or 3rd play through the patch should be out.

Thinking of also going for the PS4/5 version now. It's ~$50 on Amazon, which seems like a great price and it will give me something to play on the PS5.

I'll see how the PC graphics card situation pans out, but due to the limited supplies it doesn't seem like I can buy anything anytime soon. Then I can wait and see how the full line-up shakes out.

oooh Cyberpunk thread HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol, Im hyped to and have Series X pre ordered, Cyberpunk game pre ordered and collectors guide and also have a Cyberpunk Xbox controller sitting in box brand new for the 19th of November :) can not wait, Also been watching cyberpunk movies to to get pre paired, loved blade runners :)

Last edited:
Even if I had the Pro I'd be very cautious, although it's a safer bet than for us base console peasants. I won't hold my breath for 60fps on the next-gen consoles though, but certainly a more refined exprience than what the current consoles are capable of (higher graphcal fidelity, locked 30fps etc.).

Wall of black text on a yellow background? You know what that means...

Delayed until December 10th.

Last edited:
If they have people working 100 hour work week, the company has some serious management problems and the game should be delayed for employee health concerns and some managers fired.
It’s like they didn’t know PS5 and XSX were coming...should have just originally set a more realistic date. I have a feeling that even in December the game will be buggy, especially on consoles. They should have just released it in November.

Although there is a possibility that bugs are so severe that game is unplayable on consoles and December 10 will just make it barely playable. Then of course November is not possible. It’s crazy though that all the billboards in Europe are showing November 19. That’s a big whoops.

Last edited:
It’s like they didn’t know PS5 and XSX were coming...should have just originally set a more realistic date. I have a feeling that even in December the game will be buggy, especially on consoles. They should have just released it in November.

Although there is a possibility that bugs are so severe that game is unplayable on consoles and December 10 will just make it barely playable. Then of course November is not possible. It’s crazy though that all the billboards in Europe are showing November 19. That’s a big whoops.

Or, because game development is a super complicated beast at the best of times before you even consider entirely new platforms, something has happened that has meant they have no choice but to push it back for the good of the players. You can set "realistic" dates all you like but when you're working with new platforms that have new features and changes that nobody has experience of you can't predict everything. Even the best manager could have added in a few months of bug fixing time and still run into an unexpected game blocking issue at the last minute. It has happened to me on projects before.

Last edited:
Gives me a few extra weeks to get my hands on an RTX 3080 and get my new PC build finished, but I was looking forward to at least having a go at it on my laptop in the meantime.

As @Moglet said, developers run into these kind of issues during late development all the time. With Cyberpunk it's a shame beucase it's already been delayed twice, but the most important thing is that we get a cracking game in the end but it already has a Keanu so it's going to be awsome by default.

On a little hobby project I spent a couple of weeks fine tuning a sprite cars handling so it can oversteer and understeer in certain conditions and still came across oddities in it's handling in the following weeks. These things take time and the bigger the project the more late development bugs and kinks need fixing.

Read some of the comments from CDPR investor call about the delay. Looks like it’s actually the current gen consoles that are in the worst shape and maybe cause of the delay as according to them the next gen and PC are in good shape.

Don’t know how much of it is accurate of course, but Xbox One and PS4 are the weakest links, so it’s possible performance is not good enough yet. It’s probably far from full story of course. In any case, we’ll see what happens next.

Whilst like everyone I am disappointed that the game is delayed I wonder if the developers might have got a better reception to say that they'd release it on PC and PS5 as per the original plan but PS4 version was delayed as needs more time for the game to work.

I know that's probably not good from the investors/shareholder's side but to mean it might have come across better if they'd actually shown the game struggling on PS4 in it's current state, it might have prevented the unacceptable death threats and what have you.

There isn't any online play/campaign planned for this game is there? It brings back painful memories of the very poor performance GTA Online had back on PS3 towards the end and if it's struggling to be ready for s/player on PS4 it sounds like it would be very bad for an online game.

Either way I am still looking forward to the game but I might just play the PS5 version and not look at it on PS4.

Last edited:
There isn't any online play/campaign planned for this game is there? It brings back painful memories of the very poor performance GTA Online had back on PS3 towards the end and if it's struggling to be ready for s/player on PS4 it sounds like it would be very bad for an online game.

Either way I am still looking forward to the game but I might just play the PS5 version and not look at it on PS4.
Yes there is a Cyberpunk multiplayer in the works but it's not due for a while and there isn't much information on it out there.

Back