D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Yes! But not this weekend though. I'm busy and dont wanna miss out!

Perhaps, If none of us are doing anything on a friday night... probs be raining or snowing so I'll be there if I'm not working! ;)

Cool, see you all there! I'll get some practice in because I've had no motivation to bother drifting recently :/

<Exciting announcement!>

D-Max is going to be hosting a drift matsuri this Sunday (6th) from 6:30 onwards. This matsuri will be hosted on GT5 rather than GT6, purely because we as a group prefer that game for drifting, and it will be an awesome way to revisit the game that brought us all together. The GT5 drift scene brought a large chunk of the GTP drifting community together, and it would be very nice to see plenty of people on the evening to celebrate the wonderful game that is GT5.

We can't wait for the matsuri! It brings such a great relaxed atmosphere, where you can show off your drifting skills whilst still having a load of fun. Don't miss out, be there and make sure to burn some rubber :D

Use this to see what time it starts in your particular time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...x+GT5+Drift+Matsuri&iso=20140406T1830&p1=2181

Aw man, these events were the **** back in the day. Used to learn wheel at these meets. Remember that sliver chrome S14 lol, looks horrendous now, not so much back then :lol:

Back