D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
Because I'm hilarious. Are you actually doing it tonight? I'm on tonight but matsuri's are done on a Saturday! I happen to be busy tomorrow so it makes no difference to me personally
I doubt it... Looks like everyone wants it tomorrow anyways

I want to come but I might not be able too, I have to take back my router, its a piece of crap! I'll try to make it home before its over and try and join you guys!

Hope to see you there spank! Will you be hosting, Chris?

Edit: New 200sx, sileighty and a fairly new s14 and mx5 are in my garage ready for the matsuri!

What kind of events will be held? I want to come but your not specific with the time.

Is it about to start right now?? (In 3 minutes)

8:00PM GMT (around 5 mins time)
The Theme for the room is always Missile.
Also, a low BHP restriction will be at force, I'm guessing no more than 350-400bhp.
There will most likely be a few games such as run the wall and a big photoshoot!!

Meh, internet's too slow now but the Hour and a half drifting I got down with was good! Enjoy the rest of the meet guys! 👍

Very awesome night guys was alot of fun and a fair number of Miata's were there :D:tup:

Awww I got booted right as the Suzuka replay was starting!!! That was terrible timing. I hate my Internet :(. Oh well...I should really take the dogs for a walk lol.

Had really great runs with lots if people...sorry for all my bumping, I tend to get a little too aggressive in missile cars :). Until next time :cheers:

This was my first time and must say that was huge fun. Sorry for the crashes i caused. Looking forward to see some great sets of Miata pics! 👍

Good show all round, was a tad rusty but managed a few cool runs with Moto and Blitz, didn't get round to chasing anyone else. Cool meet though, Eiger in the wet is always a good call!

...Cool meet though, Eiger in the wet is always a good call!

Being aware of being offtopic, but what is the secret in tuning for wet tracks? I saw some guys who had some good drifts around the course.
I tried to make my suspension softer and had some more (more than i usually use) toe in in the rear, but i still had to pay great attention about my throttle control and steering. It was way to slippery. :crazy:

But it was great fun anyway. Especially drifting through the "bottleneck" before the tunnel. (Though i failed to do too many times. :D)

Get dem pics up A.S.A.P! XD I want to see :P
I can't work my magic, my screen froze before I got the chance to save the replays! :/

I forgot the eiger replay!

Don't worry about the bumps though, it's a matsuri that's what it's all about :P

James mentioned the supra looked good in Monterrey blue, in photo mode it looks absolutely amazing! I'll put my snaps up soon

Miata FTW! :D

Try to put some pics online too, though i only have a replay of the suzuka track.

Last edited:
Only if all three cars were under the shadows in the 2nd last pic, would be just sex!

The first pic is awesome!

Great pics eddy as usual :)

Miata FTW! :D

Try to put some pics online too, though i only have a replay of the suzuka track.

Indeed 👍

Only if all three cars were under the shadows in the 2nd last pic, would be just sex!

The first pic is awesome!

Great pics eddy as usual :)

Thanks Jimmy really appreciate it!

Looking foward to your guys pictures 👍

Latest Posts

Back