D-Max's GTP Drift Matsuri (Next Meet Inside!)

• Thread starter ps3dan101
  • 688 comments
United Kingdom
UK

D-Max Drift Matsuri

A Drift Matsuri is all about general good fun , drifting , chatting and getting people to celebrate the drifting community in GT5. Just bring along a JDM car that fits in with the whole idea of the Matsuri and have a good time.

Some Rules:

Tires will be Comfort Hards

Cars need to be JDM (Japanese Cars) , these can be standard or premium , cars need to be in the theme of the event so older JDM cars not brand new models.

A 450bhp limit, it’s all about fun and lower power keeps it within the theme of
the real life event

FR and MR drivetrains (No 4WD)

No deliberate ramming or crashing (We all have accidents but if there deliberate you will be kicked)

No disrespecting other drivers (A good chat is nice but hurling abuse around is just uncalled for )

Next event

Sunday (6th) from 6:30 onwards

A video of what the real events are like:

Promo Image:

6809543078_dd6a6ab428_z.jpg

Last edited:
IM IN let me know when the first one is im deffinatly interested

finally a low powered realistic event

Could you not do a custom Eiffel or tokyo track. Its not really realistic on suzuka etc. also it gets a bit boring doing the same wide, open tracks. That videos made me have an urge for some rain driftage.

Ahha, I guess it's very different for the 900 degree wheel users, but low power rain drifting is more than awesome! Especially on Eiger.

I'm really looking forward to the full event, I think keeping heavy damage and tyre wear on adds authenticity and realism to the session so should be kept in. It also makes you care more about your personal car, aswell as everyone elses. It also makes crashes cooler, as drivers fight to slow it down on the grass and pull over, as apposed to where you would normally bounce off a wall and continue the slide.

Can we host this event relatively soon, before I wear out my re-discovered s13 :D

this sounds pretty epic! open to none d-max members or team only?

ok

permanent marker my name in this is a must in my book, massive fan of grass roots drifting!

Im thinking S13 on this one! wish we could customize the cars so i can ake my front lip a coolage of stickers :)

Im glad this is getting interest i will organize a date soon. A little update , me and a few D-max members have been trying out this idea.

If you want to you can build a budget drift car for the matsuri 💡 , You can do this if you wish, but its not a forced rule

They use £3500 to but and build a car

Why dont we use 35,000 credits to buy and build a car then we write the car parts and total price on here :)

Rules: Must be bought from Used car dealership or Premium Dealership (Not the online dealership)

Must be RWD

Must have comfort hards

My car:

Nissan Silvia s14 K aero 96 (15,718)

Parts:

Oil change (250)
Comfort hards (1200)
Height adjustable suspesnion (4500)
Fully customizable LSD (7500)
Low range turbo (4500)
Race air filter (500)
Sports Cat (500)