D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
  • 32,896 views
Messages
1,103
Slovenia
Maribor, GMT+2, Slovenia

Congratulations

LexLathor

many thanks to all
drivers

for joining the series.

Next -> -> -> DTM power racing 2015

DTMPR HeadPic.jpg

DTMPR Schedule.jpg


DTMPR Settings.jpg

DTMPR Cars.jpg

Available cars.jpg




Fair gentlemans driving expected
​

GTPlanet OnLine Racing (OLR) Rules & Guidelines

Incident report to SmileyWRX.
If someone cause an accident and gain position, wait and return to the previous position behind.


NO
cutting, two wheels on the track at any time.


Driving allowed.jpg




DTMPR Entry List.jpg

Sign up: PSN ID and car choice

​
 
Last edited:
This series sounds great :)

Please sign me up:

paoloevans/ Audi A4 Touring Car '04

I should be able to make most (if not all) of the races. If there's any I can't make I will let you know ASAP.

One question, is traction control allowed?
 
I'm interested in singing up. I realise no date has been set yet but what day do you think the races will be held?
 
This series sounds great :)

Please sign me up:

paoloevans/ Audi A4 Touring Car '04

I should be able to make most (if not all) of the races. If there's any I can't make I will let you know ASAP.

One question, is traction control allowed?

Thank you mate
Welcome to the series.
Will register you.
 
I'm interested in singing up. I realise no date has been set yet but what day do you think the races will be held?

Hi,

as soon we get more then 10 drivers will start with Trackday Saturday event 👍
 
I'm up for Saturdays. Count me in.

theGaz6076 - car TBC #88
 
I'm interested in singing up. I realise no date has been set yet but what day do you think the races will be held?
Great thank you,

as soon we get over 10 drivers we start
 
Welcome mate. What do you mean by TBC #88 ?
To be confirmed 👍 so he just means he'll announce his car when he decides mate :)
you've gone from having no time to lots of time ;) stupid work :(
 
To be confirmed 👍 so he just means he'll announce his car when he decides mate :)
you've gone from having no time to lots of time ;) stupid work :(

I figured that out but this 88 ....:):)
 
Sorry. Just habit of posting up my car number. Don't want anyone else getting there before me. I haven't actually bought a car yet so didn't know they can't have numbers :guilty:

You'd think being race cars they would have that option :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Sir!
Not quite. I haven't had any letters from the palace yet. :p


Hope I can make it for this series. Well for most of the races anyway.

Right I'm off to buy a Vauxhall Astra. Have I got the right model? - It's the 1.4i 16V LS 5d Hatchback. :mischievous:
 
I like to join...
PSN: Alan_2134
GTP: Alan2134
Car:TBN
 
Hi Smiley!

LexLathor
Abt Audi TT-R

I don't set 35min. race length. only 30min or 40min.
 
Last edited:
Hi Smiley!

LexLathor
Abt Audi TT-R

I don't set 35min. race length. only 30min or 40min.
I recommend between 10-30 minutes to save time. (If there are more than 16 drivers. Just in case)
 
I recommend between 10-30 minutes to save time. (If there are more than 16 drivers. Just in case)


Ok mate will do 30 mins to make meeting shorter.
Thanks for joining Lex 👍
 
Back