D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
  • 32,904 views
Awesome pics! I'm in a few of them :)
It's hard to tell, since they don't have individual numbers, but this might (or might not) be you as well. ;)

A few spares I took that weren't so good. Might as well post them.
Apricot Hill Raceway_10.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_7.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_5.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg
 
This seems fun. I'll throw my hat in as well if you'll have me.

PSN: CDCELTIC
I'll take the Mercedes if they are still available.
 
This seems fun. I'll throw my hat in as well if you'll have me.

PSN: CDCELTIC
I'll take the Mercedes if they are still available.

Welcome mate,

Mercedes is yours. 👍

Thank you
 
NEW UPDATE

Season is starting this saturday, 13.09. - DTM TrackDay practice

Start your engines 👍
 
NEW UPDATE

Season is starting this saturday, 13.09. - DTM TrackDay practice

Start your engines 👍

I will have to miss this Saturday as its my brothers stag do so no way I can miss that! :)
 
Of course mate i know, remembered, you told me 👍

This saturday official practice event, next saturday we start with Race 1
 
Hey Smiley! It looks interesting put me in the CLK 👍
 
Hey hello mate.
Thanks and welcome :cheers:

Mercedes will be delivered to you :)
 
heeey @SmileyWRX kako si?
this racing series must be good,excellent when you are founder and director! ;)
 
Hey mate.
Dobro super hvala, a ti?
Puno kiše kod nas..

Hope :p that will be good.. meant to be that way.

Will you join us on Saturdays for some nice crashing and driving :sly: :cheers:?
 
DTM TrackDay saturday is here :)

Will post the details when room will be up.
 
Room is open

Comment: GTP-DTM Racing TrackDay/signup

Track: Nurburgring GP/F

ID: 1472-6399-8665-9412-0385

Welcome drivers
 
@SmileyWRX very sorry but please can you withdraw me from the series. I've got a lot of schedule changes ahead of me and I would rather someone race who can make more events. Thanks. Good luck in the championship.

Paolo
 
I'm going to have to withdraw too. Due to a change in circumstances Saturdays are now no good for me. It's a shame because I was really starting to like the M3 :guilty:
 
Ok Paolo and Kkj10 thanks for notice.

Good luck with racing mates. See you 👍


We have to wait for two or three drivers to join, hope it happens this week so we could start with first event this Saturday
 
Hi guys, I can't make any race this saturday due to last minute work thing but will be free next week if we get the extra drivers then.
 
Hi guys, I can't make any race this saturday due to last minute work thing but will be free next week if we get the extra drivers then.
Ok thanks for info mate.

We will start next Saturday no matter what 👍
 
Then another race is postponed?
 
Pretty much close all of them, personally like the M3 GTR.
 
The M3 GTR is a cracking car. Not usually a big fan of BMW's but the GTR is easy to go quick in right out the box!
 
If I was going to make a championship like here, I would do the meetings with the duration between 5-10 minutes to save time.
 
This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?
 
This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?
If the series are full, yes. But you can sign up as reserve. I know that I shouldn't answer but Smiley is busy. So, I'm sorry.
 
This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?
Hi xStretch.

There's been a few drivers dropping out due to other commitments, so I'm sure Smiley would welcome you whenever you can make it. 👍

(I think he wants to start it as soon as he can)

Apricot Hill Raceway_6.jpg
 
Back