D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Awesome pics! I'm in a few of them :)
It's hard to tell, since they don't have individual numbers, but this might (or might not) be you as well. ;)

A few spares I took that weren't so good. Might as well post them.
Apricot Hill Raceway_10.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_7.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_5.jpg Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Hey mate.
Dobro super hvala, a ti?
Puno kiše kod nas..

Hope :P that will be good.. meant to be that way.

Will you join us on Saturdays for some nice crashing and driving :sly: :cheers:?

Room is open

Comment: GTP-DTM Racing TrackDay/signup

Track: Nurburgring GP/F

ID: 1472-6399-8665-9412-0385

Welcome drivers

@SmileyWRX very sorry but please can you withdraw me from the series. I've got a lot of schedule changes ahead of me and I would rather someone race who can make more events. Thanks. Good luck in the championship.

Paolo

I'm going to have to withdraw too. Due to a change in circumstances Saturdays are now no good for me. It's a shame because I was really starting to like the M3 :guilty:

Ok Paolo and Kkj10 thanks for notice.

Good luck with racing mates. See you 👍

We have to wait for two or three drivers to join, hope it happens this week so we could start with first event this Saturday

If I was going to make a championship like here, I would do the meetings with the duration between 5-10 minutes to save time.

This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?
If the series are full, yes. But you can sign up as reserve. I know that I shouldn't answer but Smiley is busy. So, I'm sorry.

This looks great but I'm not sure if I can make every Saturday. Do you guys need reserve drivers?
Hi xStretch.

There's been a few drivers dropping out due to other commitments, so I'm sure Smiley would welcome you whenever you can make it. 👍

(I think he wants to start it as soon as he can)

Apricot Hill Raceway_6.jpg

Back