D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
  • 32,899 views
I can't make the meeting because I working today at 3:00pm est to 11:00pm est
 
Any testing planed for this Saturday Smiley? Only I might be able to put a few laps in later.

I've got the Astra now but it's still fresh from the dealers at zero miles. So it's going to need some work!
 
Any testing planed for this Saturday Smiley? Only I might be able to put a few laps in later.

I've got the Astra now but it's still fresh from the dealers at zero miles. So it's going to need some work!


Me too bought a BMW and need to test - please tell me when u wish to drive.

We will make practice lobby and have some fun :sly:
 
Hi I'd like to join if possible?

PSN Name: Das89z
GTP Name: Das89GTR
 
Alan2134 nice idea for teams

We could make two driver teams and Team points separated.
 
I wouldn't want to be on my team. :) I haven't driven it yet. Anything could happen! :nervous:
 
Loool mate same here.

If we make teams, it would be nice to be your team mate. :)

Two anything could happen drivers together :cheers:
 
Yeah why not. We'd probably crash into each other anyway! Team Oops. :D

Hope to catch you later. I''ll send you a PSN message when I'm free - or look out for you if you have a room running. (friends or open?)
 
Smiley, will be there an DTM Power Season 2 like the NWE? Because If I get my PS3 fixed, then I might join the next season.
 
Smiley, will be there an DTM Power Season 2 like the NWE? Because If I get my PS3 fixed, then I might join the next season.
Yes there will be if enough drivers found interesting.
 
Room is open
ID 1472-6681-3415-7083-7060

Room closed.

Great test session.
 
Last edited:
A few pictures from the test session. It was good fun - once I'd begun to tame my Astra!

Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_8.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_11.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_12.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_9.jpg
 
Yeah I will mate if you don't mind, was finally getting a setup I liked in it. Can change if someone already asked for it :)

It is fine great mate 👍👍👍
 
Back