D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Good news: I finally found a second part time job so I can actually buy things!
Bad news:I have to work on Saturdays now, so sadly I'm going to have to drop out of the series. Sorry guys, but life has to come first.
I wish you good luck!

Good news: I finally found a second part time job so I can actually buy things!
Bad news:I have to work on Saturdays now, so sadly I'm going to have to drop out of the series. Sorry guys, but life has to come first.

Yes life comes first you are right.

Thanks for driving with us ;)

Good luck

The available cars are the ones at the bottom?
In that case I will pick the CLK.

downloadfile-1.jpeg

I've been putting in a few laps of testing around Matterhorn Riffelsee and in the DTM's I think the race is going to be... er...interesting!

If at least one car doesn't spin out, I'll eat my gear stick. :P

Hope to see you all later today. 👍

Thanks for excellent series Smiley.

Can't believe I was third in the first race:lol:
Back to form in the 2nd race with lots of spinning and crashes but managed to notice the blue flags.

That track was something else:scared::scared:

I'm away next Saturday so won't be able to join you. Sorry.

:cheers:

Sorry for leaving the race. It just wasn't any fun for me...
@SmileyWRX, what made you pick that track over something conventional, Like Red Bull Ring?

I loved the track choice. After ten laps I got into "the zone" and lapped so much quicker than my qualifying times even.

Bjorn Borg once said;
"My greatest point is my persistence.
I never give up in a match. However down I am, I fight until the last ball.
My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called
'irretrievable defeats' into victories."

Go fast, never give up and always finish the races 👍

If you were wondering what happened on the grid for the first race I was deliberately pulling a jump start so that I could park on the grass and let everybody through.
I certainly didn't want to cause any trouble at the first corner, knowing points were at stake and I was only a wild card.

MatterhornRiffelsee_zps08105734.jpg~original

Yes you just never know what may come around the next corner. Best thing I know is when you catch up to two drivers busy fighting each other and you pass them both in one swift maneuver, catching them off guard.
It's a nice feeling when that happens and I got to do that this past Wednesday :)
I understand what you mean @JockeP22, I usually finish all races I compete in.

@SmileyWRX, what made you pick that track over something conventional, Like Red Bull Ring? :lol:

Hi mate,

When i was testing all the tracks, i found out that those tricky tracks are very fun to drive.

Just want to make something little different, more challenging. It is wide enough and length is acceptable.

Sorry, thought will be fun for all :crazy:

I can understand what Brutaka means, the track was a little tricky. I think I should have softened my suspension a bit more.
Perhaps the Dristelen variation of the track might have suited better. With it's long down and up section.

But even though I managed to get myself lapped in both races, I enjoyed myself. 👍
Even Mr. Wild card beat me! :lol:

Cape Ring next week. Should be good. :)

Hi mate,
When i was testing all the tracks, i found out that those tricky tracks are very fun to drive.
Just want to make something little different, more challenging. It is wide enough and length is acceptable.
Sorry, thought will be fun for all :crazy:
It was a good choice if you ask me. 👍

Even Mr. Wild card beat me! :lol:
I'm not Mr. Wild Card.

I'm Mr. Pumpkin-with-BMW-eyes..

jocke-z8-jpg.247968

Standings are updated
Right, I've had a look.
So I just want everyone else to withdraw from the series. Then all I've got to do is finish the last 3 races. And I'll be Champion. Sorted. :lol:

Race Of Champions here I come. :sly:

Cape Ring should be good. I quite like that circuit (except for the jump - not sure why they needed that).

Back