D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Hey there, looks like you're running a pretty good series, can I join? I'm not sure about my car choice, so which car do you think seems to have the best handling? (My strategy is to exploit that; I absolutely ADORE great handling :mischievous:) That also reminds me... it would be really cool if someone could also make a classic JGTC series, because the grip those cars have is insane and well, nostalgia. :D

Hey there, looks like you're running a pretty good series, can I join? I'm not sure about my car choice, so which car do you think seems to have the best handling? (My strategy is to exploit that; I absolutely ADORE great handling :mischievous:) That also reminds me... it would be really cool if someone could also make a classic JGTC series, because the grip those cars have is insane and well, nostalgia. :D
Hi mate,

of course you can.
Pick a car from reserve list.
Maybe use a BMW. Hard to tell like all those cars.

On second thought, since there are only three rounds left, I think I'll just wait until next season. It does look very good though.

On second thought, since there are only three rounds left, I think I'll just wait until next season. It does look very good though.
I recommend you still race, you won't win the championship but you can use this as testing for net season

I recommend you still race, you won't win the championship but you can use this as testing for net season

Right. I'll still race, just so that I'll actually be doing something on Saturday for the next three weeks. Also, are people strapping turbos on? Because if so then I don't really want to race because I'm all OCD about real-life accuracy. :lol:

Last edited:
Right. I'll still race, just so that I'll actually be doing something on Saturday for the next three weeks. Also, are people strapping turbos on? Because if so then I don't really want to race because I'm all OCD about real-life accuracy. :lol:

Ryan - cars have 600bhp, so not real. :)

If you will participate, please let me know until 18:00GMT

Will be glad if you join mate.

^ I made a few setup adjustments between race one and race two and it made 20 seconds difference! Now if I can adjust it further to lose another 40 seconds - I'd be the winner. Somehow I don't think so though. :dopey:

Last edited:
Smiley

Guess what. Life strikes again and I'm away this evening. Didn't realise until today. :dunce:

I'm going to miss tonight's DTM race again! :banghead:
Really wanted to race on this track with the DTM cars. Hope you guys have a great race. 👍

I hope to be there for the last race next week but will stay out of the way of the leaders.
:cheers:

Smiley

Guess what. Life strikes again and I'm away this evening. Didn't realise until today. :dunce:

I'm going to miss tonight's DTM race again! :banghead:
Really wanted to race on this track with the DTM cars. Hope you guys have a great race. 👍

I hope to be there for the last race next week but will stay out of the way of the leaders.
:cheers:

O-O Suts hope everything is fine on your side 👍

See you next time then. Have a nice weekend mate :)

Hi Smiley.

I am going to try and make it for today, but I've had stuff going on that's limited my GTing this week. So if you were thinking of postponing it due to lack of drivers, that'd be OK with me.

If not I'll definitely try to make at least one of the races. 👍

Back