D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Hope all went well in the finale. :cheers:
I had a pretty good time watching the qualifying and Race 1 while eating some dinner. 👍
It was like getting to see a second Monaco Grand Prix of the year.
Couldn't stay for Race 2 though unfortunately since I had my own room to open.

I wonder where I ended up with my 13 hard fought points..

DTM power racing 2014

Champion

@LexLathor

in

Audi TT-R`02

DTM Lex.jpg

Congratulations to Lex and thank you all drivers for joining the series.

Next season -> DTM power racing 2015​

Who? What? Why? When? :boggled:

Roy_Orbisson - I expect he drove all night, but I didn't see him in the championship at all. Great voice though.
TNR_FILO, fastwriter, Rager2mill, Roy_Orbisson, ZAJDEK4 didn't score points on round 8. Why aren't they on the standings?

TNR_FILO, fastwriter, Rager2mill, Roy_Orbisson, ZAJDEK4 didn't score points on round 8. Why aren't they on the standings?
They didn't score points in rounds 1 to 7 either Harsk! They were conspicuous by their absence.

Only drivers who are involved in the Championship scored points, the final round guests did not.
That's strange because the points were supposed to be attributed the following structure:
Race 1
1- Lex 25 pts
2- Pimiki 20 pts
3- Makovicz 16 pts
4- Smiley 13 pts
5- sutsagard 11 pts

Race 2
1- Makovicz 25 pts
2- Pimiki 20 pts
3- Lex 16 pts
4- Smiley 13 pts

Final Standings:
1- Lex 256 pts
2- Smiley 240 pts
3- Makovicz 211 pts
4- Pimki 178 pts
5- Yadeegson 135 pts
6- IfAndOr 131 pts
7- Sutsagard 85 pts
8- Brutaka 84 pts
16 drivers classified.

That's strange because the points were supposed to be attributed the following structure:
Race 1
1- Lex 25 pts
2- Pimiki 20 pts
3- Makovicz 16 pts
4- Smiley 13 pts
5- sutsagard 11 pts

Race 2
1- Makovicz 25 pts
2- Pimiki 20 pts
3- Lex 16 pts
4- Smiley 13 pts

Final Standings:
1- Lex 256 pts
2- Smiley 240 pts
3- Makovicz 211 pts
4- Pimki 178 pts
5- Yadeegson 135 pts
6- IfAndOr 131 pts
7- Sutsagard 85 pts
8- Brutaka 84 pts
16 drivers classified.

3rd=16 pts, Nothing strange, it doesn't change anything in the final Standings Anyways.

3rd=16 pts, Nothing strange, it doesn't change anything in the final Standings Anyways.
It is strange because Lex was supposed to take 25 points in Race 1 and 16 points in Race 2 of Round 8.

By the way, it would change one thing: Sutsagard would overtake Brutaka on the standings. The rest of positions are maintained itself, but just the points would be different.

Oh what! Harsk's right, they were there? I didn't know. :dunce:

How did Harsk know!? Amazing.

Anyway I'm glad, it made it quite a good field around "Monaco" then. 👍 Shame I couldn't make it.
The points system.

25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

The points system.

25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
sorry to burst in, but harsk you really don't seem to understand.

Filo and the others were guest drivers. That means they turn up and race, however they score no points so they don't affect the championship as they are 1 off drivers. so for example filo wins and smiley comes 2nd, smiley gets 25 points as he was the top no-guest driver.

Anyway, well done guys and @LexLathor bet taming those beasts through the streets were tough 👍

sorry to burst in, but harsk you really don't seem to understand.

Filo and the others were guest drivers. That means they turn up and race, however they score no points so they don't affect the championship as they are 1 off drivers. so for example filo wins and smiley comes 2nd, smiley gets 25 points as he was the top no-guest driver.

Anyway, well done guys and @LexLathor bet taming those beasts through the streets were tough 👍
That's exactly I'm talking about: Gregfi finished 1st in Race 2. And as he isn't eligible, then Makovics gets 25 points from Race 2 instead.

Back