D T M Power Racing 2014 - LexLathor is champion in Audi TT-RFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 452 comments
Hope you sort all out. :cheers:

I had pedal - dusting potentiometers problems.
Then rotate and mounted pedals properly and out of original plastic housing, no problems at all.

Hope you sort all out. :cheers:

I had pedal - dusting potentiometers problems.
Then rotate and mounted pedals properly and out of original plastic housing, no problems at all.

that was my first problem with the g27 , thats not so long ago , iam just HAPPY i have a friend who helps / fix my wheel or else i probaly never , would have thought off fixing it and just thought , dahm its broken , bye new :banghead:

My ex car yes. Sold in 2009.
70.000 km of pure fun and joy for me.
Miss those days a lot :scared:

IMG_1835.jpg

why why whyyyyyyy , first you answer that it is your former car :banghead: , i said u should tell me it wasnt your car :cool: and then , just too make it "worse" harsk says u got a mustang :banghead: now i gotta come visit u , so u can give me a ride - 2 off my favorit cars , they r both in my top 10 iff i had a top 10 :bowdown::cheers:

Smiley ...you got a Mustang.
He only uses the Mustang just for shopping trips during the week. At the weekend he gets either the Ferrari or the Lamborghini out for a bit of fun. And maybe the Pagani during nice days in the summer. :P ;)

why why whyyyyyyy , first you answer that it is your former car :banghead: , i said u should tell me it wasnt your car :cool: and then , just too make it "worse" harsk says u got a mustang :banghead: now i gotta come visit u , so u can give me a ride - 2 off my favorit cars , they r both in my top 10 iff i had a top 10 :bowdown::cheers:

Mustang sold in 2012 i think. Was my dream also. Black Mustang GT V8. Very nice and simple car.

He only uses the Mustang just for shopping trips during the week. At the weekend he gets either the Ferrari or the Lamborghini out for a bit of fun. And maybe the Pagani during nice days in the summer. :P ;)
Loool yes in GT6 only :D
There was some great motoring years for me. Thankful for that.:)

Are those Sports Hard tyres, Smiley?

Dont know my friend, only original tyres.
Think more sport hard or medium lol. 10.000km max rear tires
Only once tried another tires - Dunlop at rear ..... third or fourth day the profile start to fall apart.

Thanks for notice Brutaka. 👍

Please need attending info from all drivers.

Otherwise we finish the championship as it is.

Thank you

Latest Posts

Back