D1 Gran Turismo - NTSC

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 188 comments
HAHA goracle thats cool with me man i just got my wheel up and going so we are ready to start getting people ready.

So who's in?
We should make a list of everyone that's in i'm tired of waiting already!

lol Pat, but I agree with you let's start a list, that goes to whoever is setting up Rn. 2

BTW, I'm IN!!!!

sounds good to me but depends on the time of day as saterdays are usually party night. I would have to say that a good time should be around 1 pm pst so its still early but not too late for east coast guys

MAN day one was a blast guys. Great run from all of you. NOW hurry up and get done with the "other" bracket so i know whom im going to face for the last match up GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. ( I know someone who is dying to face me again lol so get to work son )

MAN day one was a blast guys. Great run from all of you. NOW hurry up and get done with the "other" bracket so i know whom im going to face for the last match up GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. ( I know someone who is dying to face me again lol so get to work son )

You bet I'm dying to face you again Asy!!! lol
I ain't gonna lose this time. Too bad I might have to go against Kord and Bee or DK, so it ain't gonna be easy to get to you, but I'll get you
lol

I got some ideas for y'all, tho I dont know if some of them were used already:

hsr_d1gt.jpg

fuji_d1gt.jpg

suzukaeast_d1gt.jpg

I got some ideas for y'all, tho I dont know if some of them were used already:

hsr_d1gt.jpg

fuji_d1gt.jpg

suzukaeast_d1gt.jpg

Yea these would be good, that is, WE NEED PD TO GIVE US THOSE TRACKS ON EXPERT EVENTS!!!! lol
(Eiger would be great too for Touge and Drifting events as well!!)

WELL it looks like i win d1r2 since everyone gave up...... :( anyhow there is a new online event update on jan 29th so expect round 3 to happen soon :D

Good battle from all i have respect for the guys i went up against was a good time and hope to face u guys again VERY soon

<--- D1R2 winner

WELL it looks like i win d1r2 since everyone gave up...... :( anyhow there is a new online event update on jan 29th so expect round 3 to happen soon :D

Good battle from all i have respect for the guys i went up against was a good time and hope to face u guys again VERY soon

<--- D1R2 winner

Ok so does that mean I'm second?? I wouldn't mind going against you again for the tittle of champion! lol

Ok so does that mean I'm second?? I wouldn't mind going against you again for the tittle of champion! lol
Ya i would like to battle you again also that was alot of fun.

no way, asylum

YOU CAN'T DO THAT! HAHA
I can and will since we are getting new events on the 29th. Everyone else gave up or droped out the last time we were all on the track was SATERDAY its friday now i mean come on you guys were suposed to finish up running the looser bracket to find out who i will batttle for the final run.

SO THATS WHY IM THE WINNER OF D1R2

but thanks for your imput goracle :S

For Round 3, we could probably do Daytona 550pp, or this:
MakeshiftEbisu.gif

Dking told me there was an ebisu-like section of fuji and I'd figure we should try that out for D1GT

turn 13-12 can be that dreaded wall and we could make clipping points for 11 and 10

I actually like that section Goracle, the problem is that hitting 13-12 in one drift only is really, and I mean, really hard, at least for me. I'm able to keep the back wheels spinning (Like I get the wheels spinning but the back is straight) but when I get to 12 I gotta hit the E-brake to get the car sideways.
I don't know, we could try that on the chat room, which is actually a group of turns I like a lot, but most of us, ain't gonna hit it right. And plus, it's in reverse... (ghosts)

For Round 3, we could probably do Daytona 550pp, or this:
MakeshiftEbisu.gif

Dking told me there was an ebisu-like section of fuji and I'd figure we should try that out for D1GT

turn 13-12 can be that dreaded wall and we could make clipping points for 11 and 10

In your drawing I'd rather see 13-15, with a small part of 12, starting at 11, in the forward direction. Doing what you say would be very difficult, but I'd try it either way.

EDIT: Or better yet, let's do the actual D1 section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqFvIfHBDk&feature=related

Latest Posts

Back