D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Sorry then I wouldn't be able to join cause I would a couple of them cause on every other sunday I have drum corps practice

I dont think the Camaro should be on the ban list. there are alot of other cars than keep up with it such as the DB9, XKR, Gran Turismo S.

haha well if you want a bunch of exotics drifting around :boggled:

but well since its on the weekends its great, ill try to be there but my relax non-study days are fridays :(.. ill wait till you guys talk to spank so you can organize the timeing and stuff 👍

Am I able to enter with my 300BHP Volvo 240GLT?

Yes, cool car choice 👍 Fill in the registration format

Banned cars list updated. Camaro SS '10 is allowed as well as the Challenger SRT8 and Mustang GT. Other cars got added due to being to exotic supercars and/or having recognizable advantages

I have new car and DO NOT BAN IT! Shelby series 1 supercharged. Its not an exotic car, and only 600hp.

I have new car and DO NOT BAN IT! Shelby series 1 supercharged. Its not an exotic car, and only 600hp.

Propably too ugly :lol: and it is exotic

Does anybody want this car to be banned? I would ban it but I want to let the others decide

Also long as its not to fast. You realize how hard it going to be for someone to follow slower cars with a 600hp Series 1? My ZR1 has 600hp but its super slow for it power level.

Ah come on. Its like the last car I like!! And how hp it exotic? Its not a supercar, its ugly, its just not!

I don't really like anything below 600hp aswell.

Edit. I'll bet anything that the mustang mach 1 will not be banned.

Also long as its not to fast. You realize how hard it going to be for someone to follow slower cars with a 600hp Series 1? My ZR1 has 600hp but its super slow for it power level.

So would you like it to be banned or not?

Ah come on. Its like the last car I like!! And how hp it exotic? Its not a supercar, its ugly, its just not!

I don't really like anything below 600hp aswell.

It's a shelby... all shelbys are exotic

Edit. I'll bet anything that the mustang mach 1 will not be banned.

That's correct

gauz/driftz:

edit: registered car - '03 BMW M3 CSL / hp: unknown (until i get home).

But the d1gp cars are actually VERY fast. Orido's supra for example, is supposed to be the fastest car in d1. Reason being, its a gt shell, the engine was remounted further back, has a lot of ways of downforce, front and rear spoiler, seas splitter. They have like 285 or wider wheels. There are even better cars than ever, from 180sx to sc430's.

GTP Name: maveric25
PSN ID: GTDS-Maveric
Car: Fairlady Z33 (531hp)
Team: Gran Turismo Drift Squad

Lukas some are complaining about not having a HP cap. Please back me up on the fact that car speed is all based on the competitors car selection and if they know some cars will be faster than there car then they need to learn how to tandem with faster cars :D.

But the d1gp cars are actually VERY fast. Orido's supra for example, is supposed to be the fastest car in d1. Reason being, its a gt shell, the engine was remounted further back, has a lot of ways of downforce, front and rear spoiler, seas splitter. They have like 285 or wider wheels. There are even better cars than ever, from 180sx to sc430's.

Yeah but GT5 still isn't real life!

Lukas some are complaining about not having a HP cap. Please back me up on the fact that car speed is all based on the competitors car selection and if they know some cars will be faster than there car then they need to learn how to tandem with faster cars:D .

+1 :P

One question: On what days are you guys planning on doing this? I mean from sunday to saturday, not dates.

When in a drift hp does not have the slightest effect on speed.

So do I get to use at least one of my cars?

GTPlanet name: DGambino1
PSN name: DGambino1
Car: BMW M3 Coupe '07 (HP: 580-ish)
Team: team NEMESIS

Back